✖️Party.✖️

Elizabeth💕

3 months.!

Three fucking months since me and Cameron's breakup!

We don't talk that much ,we only catch each others glances well mostly his but I won't lie I take few glances which always gets caught by him making me look away immediately.

Kayla...She changed her hair color once more and now it's blonde and she always try's to make me jealous by being near cameron which only consist of him ignoring her.

I still train a bit of fighting but some other people help me on that if cameron would help me I would feel awkward,

Derek and me are close not like liking each other close just like friends and I can tell it makes cameron mad but what he can't do anything were not together!

The weird thing is when people would leave my life our would hurt me I would instantly loose connection with them or have no more feelings but with Cameron...Its the opposite!

With him my feelings are getting bigger which is rare rather then me loosing feelings with him I'm gaining feelings ever since that day!.

{flashback}

Scrolling thru my phone and waiting for Carter to help me train even though me and Cameron aren't together it don't mean the Kings are going to stop.

It's cold making goosebumps rise over my skin making me eager to start or just leave but then I hear footsteps coming making my head snap up and rather then seeing Carter I'm seeing Cameron.

"Where's Carter?." I questioned while getting up from the floor making Cameron drop his bag on the floor

"He couldn't come." gulping my saliva and looking away from Cameron cause he's taking his shirt off.

"Ready?." Cameron said while walking towards the matts making me nod my head then walk also to the matts.

Stretching my hands and legs and then circling Cameron then punching his glove , then kicking him on the ribs making Cameron grin while circling.

"You know know I'm only letting you I'm not Carter." he stated making me roll my eyes and chuckle

"Really!?" He nods his head

"Don't then." I stated while circling once more making him furrow his brows

"Fine then." He tested while ducking all my punches making me sigh under my breathe not wanting him to hear

Throwing my right leg and unfortunately he grabbed it making me limp on my left leg making me loose my balance then making us fall.

I yelped opening my eyes and seeing Cameron above me with his eyes closed and his body on top of mine

"Fuck" he mutters he opens his eyes meeting mine and his lips over mine of how close our faces are

"Gosh." I murmur while looking at his plump lips making me want to kiss them , he fans his lips over mine making my heart race.

"Fuck it!." He stated then he slams his lips over mine making my eyes go wide but my lips react and kisses him back

My head is saying don't and just push him off me but my heart wants his lips over mine , but I just do what my heart wants.

"Cameron." I said while grabbing the back of his neck and pushing him closer to me , making him pull me on top of him.

"Yeah?." He said while sucking hard on my neck making my eyes go back of my head