E_s_c_a_p_e_; last chapter

Elizabeth💕

The sounds of gun shoots woke me up from my sleep.?, Blinking my eyes and not seeing anything because of course I was in the dark!.

You can hear the mice's running around the room trying to find a spot to hide and I wish I was doing that right now but I can't because I'm tied down to the chair.

"Fuck." I mutter while trying to free my hands but it was no use I tried so many times but it simply didn't budge and I'm pretty sure my wrist are swore because of how tight the jerks tied it.

My eyes go towards the door and shots were fired across the room making me try to push the chair back but I've guess It hit a mice making the chair fall backwards..

"Agh.!" I shouted while I was on the floor still tied down to the damn chair, I could care less about the mice's running across my face they would've of cross my feet and I couldn't do nothing.

Peeking at the door, the lights were on and there was couple of feet's behind the door making my heart race 'what if it's the Kings!?.'

Closing my eyes when the door was slammed opened making me clench my teeth, the footsteps went towards the light bulb and once it was on a pair of hands pulled me up

"NO!!." I shouted still with my eyes closed and I didn't want to open them for some reason I've guess it's an instinct.?

"Elizabeth baby?!." Once I recognized the voice my eyes bolted open and finally met with a pair of eyes I wanted to see for a long time....

Cameron's

"Oh my Cameron." I said once my eyes started to gloss he smiles and kisses my lips for a second

"We have to hurry." he said while grabbing his knife and taking off the ropes making me whimper of how much it hurt for the rope to come off.

"My wrist." i whimpered looking at the sore wrist of mines cameron kisses them making me smile for the first time which felt like forever.

"Put this on." cameron slides a black hoodie over my head putting it on me, making me furrow my brows but I don't say nothing.

Cameron looks back in hurry and it was nash "hurry up!." Nash looks in front and shots somebody making me close my eyes not wanting to see

A black fabric covers my mouth making me open my eyes and see cameron tying a black bandanna around my mouth.

"Come on." cameron holds me up bridal style and quickly rushes out of the room pulling my hands over Cameron's neck nuzzling my head into his neck.

The only thing I heard were gun shots going everywhere making me squeeze my eyes shut wanting for everything to simply end.

Looking up and being in a big room it was pretty cold actually and it was dirty and beaten up making me look more around seeing it was dark.

"Don't Cameron!!." A voice shouted making my eyes widen and the grip of Cameron's tightened around me.

"What?!." Cameron shouted at Marco who has a gun on both of his hands making me look back at cameron nervously

Oh no?!

"Drop the girl!." Marco said while pointing the gun at cameron and I.

"What if I don't?." Cameron asked with a hint of sarcasm making Marco laugh and shake his head

"Then you simply die." Marco shrugged his shoulders while aiming his gun closer to us making my eyes wide

"No don't!." I whispered trying to catch my breath looking around the place my chest felt so heavy knowing maybe it's my last time being alive.