ℋℰℒℙ ℳℰ

Elizabeth💕

Opening my eyes and finally having them wide open and seeing a place that I never seen before!?.. The memory's rush back and my eyes widen.

Oh my gosh.

My eyes started to gloss and looking around the dirty old room. I then realized I was tied up to a chair, looking down my hands were behind my back and my legs were tied together.

"Typical." I mutter to myself looking up and seeing a light bulb and it kept flickering making me squint my eyes

The only thing being heard in the room is the mice running around the room making me want to shout in horror because I absolutely hate mice or rats!..

Looking down I was wearing the same outfit of the day I got kidnapped, my hair was falling down my face and I couldn't brush it back because my hands are tied up.

Tears started to drop down my face sniffling while looking up and finally the light turns completely off!, Great.

I was starting to get paranoid by anything I was hearing and it was mostly the mice's steps clicking on the floor by them running around the room.

Bitting my lower lip trying not to shout because it's one of the most things I'm scared about but this experience I'm having right now is plain terrifying!.

Knowing your Boyfriend enemy is keeping you tied under I don't know what!. And filled with mice's around you hearing there footsteps and not knowing if this is your last time being in the world.

Pretty scary

All of a sudden there was movement behind the door and the lights turned on then a shadow was behind the door, you could basically hear my heart beating.

The door clicked knowing the un-locked it the door was wide open and squinting my eyes there was a buff guy with his hands on his hips.

Sweat started to drip down my nose from how hot this room is looking up you couldn't really tell who the guy was.

"Elizabeth!?." His voice was so loud and deep at the same time making me want to crawl all the way to the wall.

Shaking my head and not wanting to show fear but I can feel you can sense my fear miles and miles away "Ye-Yeah?." I stuttered

The guy came to the light bulb hanging from the wall and doing something to it making it turn on once again making me close my eyes "Agh!." I said under my breath

Looking up and seeing the guy from the door he was fluffy hair and had crystal blue eyes he had a simple hoodie and jeans with white kicks.

"Prettier in person." he said while clicking his tung above his mouth making me look down on the floor nervously bitting my lip

"look at me!." he said through anger making me quickly look up at him with worried eyes making him chuckle and shake his head

"Look...Do you know how long you been here for?." He questioned and furrowing my brows shaking me head

"A day?." He looks down at the floor and laughs and rubs his head and shakes his head

"A week." my breath hitches between my throat and my eyes widen, I thought it was only a day!?

"Wh-..." the guy quickly cut me off

"The guy who put the drug in the paper was so stupid to put to much on it, you didn't wake up for days than boss wanted to play a little and drug you more making you sleep for an entire week." He explained while leaning on the wall