MOTORCYCLE RACE!!!

Elizabeth❤️

Walking into school i notice that today isn't gonna be my day!. And that's a fact. I wonder because maybe my girl time of the month will happen but it's not time yet!

I just feel off and drossy and just tired I wanted to stay home today but my mom didn't let me so. I basically came by force like any other teenager in high school.!

Walking to my locker I couldn't help but keep my eyes shut and then i regret it when I then fell asleep and passed out on the floor!.?

"ELIZABETH.!.!" that's the last thing i heard until my body made contact with the floor.

I was in a deep sleep until i heard voices around me and movement. I instantly felt something under me and it was moving up and down until I realized it was not something but someone.!

I slowly opened my eyes and look up and see Cameron holding me and talking to the others in the room.

He looked down and smiled and pulled me up because I guess he knew I felt weak and i am weak.

"What-happened" I said closing my eyes because the light was just to much to handle

"Turn off the lights" then in a blink of an eye the lights were off and I can now open them and I look around the room and see the twins and Nash and Tyler.

"What happened?!" I said trying to get up but I couldn't. Then Cameron grabbed my hips and pulled me up and my back was touching his chest and I'm laying down on his body.

"Well when you were walking to your locker you passed out in the floor and hit your head real bad" Tyler said while getting comfortable in his chair and Jenna on top of him.

"Oh..yea!" I said while remembering know.

"Where's the school nurse?." i said looking around the nurse room

"She's coming back she bringing you medicine" Cameron said assuring me.

"Are you like sick or tired?" Victoria said coming forward because she was leaning on the door

"I honestly don't know?" Giving her a shrug

"Well is it about you know about the fight" she stated

"Maybe...Yea!." I said playing with my fingers on my lap

"What fight.?" Cameron said on my shoulder

"Not a fight but a argument!." I looked to my shoulder and our eyes make contact and he was looking deep in my eyes to see if I was saying the truth?.!

"Ok" he said while leaning his chin on my shoulder while bring me close.

There was a sudden knock on the door and the nurse head pops up and when she sees me up her smiles wides

"Thank the lord your ok..You hit your head real bad!" she said while coming to me and touching my head and then putting a light on my eye

"Yes..You are good to go" she said while putting her light on her pocket

"Thank you" I said trying to get up but I still feel weak for some odd reason.?

"Oh and honey?.." she said , I looked up and nodded my head for her to continue

"Ar-are you pregnant?!" and my eyes widen and I quickly shake my head

"No , No!!" I said shaking my head