Love you.

Cameron💣

Pulling away from Elizabeth she had her eyes closed and it was cold in the closet but because we're extremely close we found it to be really warm or maybe me.

She finally opened her eyes and her brown eyes shining under the light making her looks 10x beautiful than what she is.

I opened my mouth and three words spilled out of my mouth

"I love you." freezing in my exact same spot not knowing if Elizabeth is going to freak out or say it back but do I regret saying it , HELL NO!.

Elizabeth eyes widen at those words and she blushed and smiled ear to ear making my heart race and knowing that she won't freak out.

"I love you too." A smile spreads on my face and she cups my face and brings her lips on mine , our lips move perfectly in synch.

"Babe." she said in between the kiss making me hum , she shakes her head while pulling away.

"Let's leave this closet its freaking me out!." She said while looking around the closet , yeah you can say it's freaky , it's cold it's dirty and it's small.

"Let's go." she was about to get off my lap but I grabbed her thighs and shake my head "don't." she crocks her head and shrugs.

Getting up and pulling Elizabeth with me while she straddles my hips and let's say she has a tight grip making me smirk and chuckle while she smirks and nuzzles her head into my neck making me get goosebumps rise over my skin.

"So i have an affect on you?." she said while looking up at me and smiling while she plays with my long hair making me relax into her touch, shrugging my shoulders.

"Maybe you do..maybe you dont."

She laughs while smacking my chest playfully then nuzzling her head back into my neck and then feeling her breathing on my skin making me want to kiss her again.

But my plan is just to take her back home and make her cool off becuase i can say today was full of mix emotions for her.

First she almost got killed but thank god. Me and Nash were walking past the hall when we heard her shattering scream in the janitors closet.

{Flashback💭}

"Where is Elizabeth?." Nash said while we both start walking away from our class we just left without asking.

Like come on who can stand math and especially when you have it right in the morning all the numbers and the teacher talking makes me just want to not be in school.

"Class like everybody else." looking back at nash and furrowing my eyebrows making him shrug his shoulders.

"I just have a bad feeling." he said while eating a chunk of his sneekers in his hands almost eating the hole thing.

"Why say th-..." i was cut of by a shattering scream making us look at the end of the hallway and it come from the janitors closet and recognizing that voice and it's...

Elizabeth!

"Elizabeth?!." nash throws his snickers on the floor and we both jolt where the scream came from and nash opens the doors...

My eyes widen at seeing what's happening, My girlfriend is under david on the floor while davids knife is next to her face but thank god its stuck on the floor.!

Tackling David to the floor and getting my anger out on him because he was about to kill and stab my girlfriend.

And imagining what if i never left the math class and hearing that my girlfriend was killed in the janitors closet!.