Shit!.I'm in love with her!.

NOT EDITED!😁

Cameron💣

Closing the door behind me and the warmth air from the house quickly hits me making me want to be in bed again.

Throwing my keys on the stool and the crew heads snapped towards my direction and they're eyes go to my neck and when so a huge smirk hits there faces.?

"What's up with you." Carter said with a huge grin on his face , my eye brows furrow

The boys look at each other and have total confusion written on their faces until they saw my neck.

"Yeah...Whats up with you." Nash said while grinning like crazy I just simply roll my eyes then I look down and see purple bruises.

"Oh" realizing they were talking about my love bites that are really purple from all the bitting eli did from the hospital that was 3 weeks ago and they can't go away.

"You just seen it?!." I snapped back and they just simply laugh and shake their heads making a huge grin go to my face.

"Come here." Nash waved at my direction making me roll my eyes then walking towards their direction I can see just see weed.

Then my eyes go to Nash's little brother named Hayes and he's only 14 years old?!. "nash!." He looks up

I whistle at hayes and point at him while furrowing my bushy brows "whats he doing here?!."

Nash looks up at hayes and shrugs his shoulders while bringing the cigarette full with weed in between his lips and started to inhale it.

"I came to visit." Hayes said while brining out his hand and I forced my self to shake it "not for long." I mutter

Sitting down next to Carter who's eyes are red by now making me laugh "what?."

I shake my head while bitting my lips then Carter goes to the middle of the counter and hands me weed.

"I don't know." I push it away then the boys head turns to my direction with wide eyes

"Ar-are you okay?" Nash said while blowing out the weed thru his nose. I nod my head

"Why say that?." i look at the boys but they just give a 'what the f*ck face?.'

"you never turn down a cigar..EVER?" Tyler said while blowing out some smoke. i think that Carter got from marcos the other day.

i was about to respond but tyler quickly interupts me "its because of Elizabeth you've guys."

snapping my head at tyler and glaring at him while shaking my head he quickly covers his mouth and looks away while breathing in his meth. Looking back at the guys they look at eachother and nod there heads

"come here." nash indicates tyler then nash whispers something into tylers ear making me roll my eyes once more.

"What did you say?!." Nash looks over at me and which once his blue crystals eyes shimmered and now it's surround by redness.

"I've said that your in love." those words made my heart stop and made my breath hitch.

My eyes widen and by me being me , I shake my head constantly "no I'm not."

The boys look at each other and nod their heads while smiling "yes you are."

Sinking down on my chair and denying it "no I'm not."

"Oh really?." Looking at Carter I nod my head and kiss my hands "i swear."

I was about to swear to god but something in my stomach says that I shouldn't because I know that I do love her but I'm just scared of saying it which me being Cameron Dallas is never scared but love is a different thing.

"Positive?." Tyler said while smiling like a happy fangirl "positive." I stated he simply rolls his eyes

"So if you've break up with her you wouldn't care?." Matt called out making my head look towards him.

Shit.

"N-...Yea." stated while throwing my hands up in the air making the boys smile "see." Matt states while drinking his water.

"That doesn't mean I love her!?." I didn't even know if what's coming out of my mouth is true.

"Dude we know you love her it's just you don't see it." Nash stated while rolling his eyes "how?!." Recalling while leaning in the chair

"Every time we bring her name up , you're eyes glow while just saying her name." opening my mouth but getting interrupted by Tyler.

"You've been cutting off drinking and smoking." now this one is true because well Elizabeth doesn't really like the fact I'm smoking so I cut it off.

"I was in denial to." Tyler said while drinking a bottle of water and getting his phone out

"What?." Furrowing my eyebrows , he looks over "I'm in love with Jenna." he smiles while just mentioning her name

"Really." I roll my eyes knowing this while the boys chuckle "dude stop being in denial!."

"I know why!." Nash said while looking at me then I crock my head wanting him to continue

"Kayla!." My stomach drops just hearing her name looking up and glaring at Nash but he shrugs "it's true."

"No it's not." shaking my head knowing that it is the complete reason why I never wanted to date ever.

"Yea" Tyler said supporting Nash's statement which is true but I didn't want the boys to know that I know it's true.

"Why say that." Hayes interrupted making me shake my head "nothing"

"He's first love." rolling my eyes and blocking the voices from my head then closing my eyes.

I'm i in love...

Shit I'm in love with her!.

Opening my eyes and seeing the boys all looking at me "YES!." I urged making them chuckle

"Were waiting for the answer!?." Nash stated making me roll my eyes "what do you think."

"Yea." the boys said at the same time making me bring my hands up in the air

"Ok fine I'm in love with her." the boys smiled widely

"With who?." Carter asked

"Elizabeth."

"Say the hole thing." Tyler stated

"I'm in love with Elizabeth." looking down at my lap I couldn't help but smile

"See his smiling!." Carter points out making me shake my head "another thing." Nash said while looking over at me.

"Who do you think attacked eli?." Looking up and clenching my jaw

"Derek?." Carter questioned , making me shake my head

"It wasn't him."

"How do you know it wasn't him." Tyler said

"Trust me I know it wasn't him." Clicking my tung against my cheek

"Does she remember?." I shrug my shoulders not knowing because I haven't asked her

"Didn't ask her."

"You should tell her." looking over at Nash and shaking my head "no..not yet."

"It's better then her finding out." Nodding my head knowing that it's better for her hearing me say it than her finding out.

"I know" I sighed heavily while sinking in my chair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- This is the worst chapter I wrote in this book😩 don't like it at all!!. But wanted to update and it's not edited!.I wasn't feeling it and this chapter. Just know that next chapter is going to be better trust me🙌