"It was all a dream!"

Elizabeth💕

"Beep."

"Beep."

"Beep."

The stupid beeping woke me up from my sleep. Groaning while flickering my eyes then quickly shutting them because of how bright the light is.!

I heard sniffling then opening them once more forcing myself not to shut them back close. Turning my head to my right side I saw Cameron hands covering his face.?

Then arching my brows then quickly remembering what happened the night to the carnival.

"Cameron?!." Once he heard my voice his head snapped towards my direction , then seeing his eyes bold red from the crying?!.

"Oh my gosh!!." He shouted making me jump a bit in the hospital bed then he jolted up and ran out the door then slammed it shut.?

"What the hell?." my voice cracked then looking to my left side and seeing a bottle of water what I just need.

Scooting closer to the counter where the water bottle is at the door slammed opened and came the doctor and my mom and Cameron.

"ELIZABETH!." She shouted then her eyes shined under the light meaning she's about to cry.

"Water!." The nurse that came with the doctor quickly came to my side and gave me the bottle.

"Thank you." she nodded with a huge smile on her face making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Finally your awake." the doctor said while checking my eyes with his light and i furrow my eyebrows once more.

"What?...How long have I been out?!" I said slowly getting up and pressing the bed button to make me look at them more better.

"5 months..." My eyes widen and I chock on my water and start coughing and shaking my head at once.

"Just because I got shot?!." Once I said that all eyes widen and they look at each other and showing confusion clearly on their faces.

"You didn't get shot!." The doctor said while opening his clip board and shaking his head while butting his pencil.

"Yea I did...The day we went to the carnival with Cameron." Pointing to Cameron he looks utterly confused at what I'm saying.

"Babe we never went to a carnival." he said while walking up to my bed I shake my head remembering that we did!.

"Bu-But the people shooting our car!?." He shakes his head while scratching his neck.

"My car never got shot."

"Then why I'm i in a hospital bed?!."

The doctor nods at my mom while my mom was smiling but still crying "you been in a coma."

My eyes widen "what!?."

"You've been in a coma." I shake my head

"For how long!?."

"5 months." Cameron said while grabbing my hand and gently lacing his fingers with mine making my hands warm at the touch.

"Why..How?"

"You've been attacked when you came back from our date."

My breathe hitches between my throat and I shake my head "so it was all a dream."

"What was." Cameron eyebrows furrow

"S...So I never lost my memory or anything.!" Mom wipes the fresh tears away