Bear hugs

Toga POV

Uraraka has started to cling onto me and it's kinda cute but I'm nervous cause I'm not use to all this affection given to me without forcing for love.

It started at first when we would cuddle by accident but now she cuddles me wherever I am.Sometimes it gets abit intense when she falls asleep on me.

She likes give me cuddles I guess and I love it.I love how she is so caring and cute and it's addicting,I can't get enough of it.

"Uraraku?"I ask as she was hugging me closely.

She looked at me with a innocent and cute expression.

"Can I try something?"I asked shyly as I was blushing a bit.

She looked confused but nodded gently.

I put my hand under her chin and looked her in the eyes.I kissed her on the cheek gently and slowly continued down to her neck.

She started shaking and I stopped.I looked at her and I saw she had tears in her eyes.

I felt bad for my actions and I tried push myself away from her but she pulled me back into her embrace.

She kissed my nose and wiped away the tears that I felt on my cheeks.She took my hands and put it on her face.

I wiped her face and laid her down in a flower bed,I cuddled her and kissed her forehead.

I know we have kissed on the lips but I dont want to force myself onto her again so soon.

I really feel ashamed for my actions so I have to wait when she is ready,I kissed her on the nose.

"Goodnight my little bear"I said as I slowwly fall asleep