Her Gentle Behaviour

'Uraraka had disappeared after my realization, It give me time to study my surroundings.'

It was like a cave but with flowers and vines on the walls and ceiling, Leaves everywhere she looked and...

'It's was surprisingly nice and cozy..'

After what felt like minutes she saw Uraraka return with fish in her mouth.

She looked happy on the way to Toga strangely.

Toga POV

I don't know why she is so happy to see me, I thought she hated me from everytime we battled she would get angry cause of my villainly ways.

She placed the fish on the leaves in front of me,she sat back in a animal like sitting position. It was kinda... Cute.

"Ummm... Thanks?"

I said weirded out by this point. She bowed her head. I noticed her little bear ears.

I hadn't noticed them before but I looked at them and they were adorable actually.

I wish I could touch..

OMG I WANT PLAY WITH HER EARS AND SHE LOOKS SO CUTE SHE'S LIKE A CINNAMON ROLL!!

I stopped thinking when something was put in my mouth, I looked to see Ochako-Chan put a bit of the fish in my mouth. I couldn't help but blush from how she acted now from when she was in UA.

She like a completely different person now. She stared at me as I ate the fish in my mouth. I started studying her and saw she had little flowers growing in her hair.

Her skin was better than last time I saw her and her clothes where torn in different places.

She started crawling closer to me and planted herself next to me closely laying her head on my lap.

I tried not to freak out but she was so cute like where has she been all my life?!

I touched her bear ears and they felt so soft, they moved down and up slowly as I played with them.

She was so calm and gentle. She didn't mind me in her home and she just accepted me here. I hope I can stay with her forever. She's my little bear and I'm never ever letting her go.