Did she just?!

Toga POV

I felt something on top of me. I felt breathing on my neck and slowly opened my eyes.

The breathing on my neck was gone and I was met with brown eyes.

I looked to see ochako staring at me.I blushed furiously. I moved my head to see what position.I blushed more.

Her body on top of me,Her legs kneeling on the ground as she sit on my stomach. She had my hands pinned above my head.

I looked to see her face and noticed...she wasn't staring at my eyes anymore.She was staring down...

She lean in and kissed me.I started heating up from it. I kissed back,after a few minutes she pulled back.

I saw her blushing. She got up and went at the cave.I laid there in silence till it hit me.

"SHE JUST KISSED ME OMG!!"I thought.I don't know what to think after that,I was just freaking out.But maybe she didn't know what she was doing.

Maybe she was just curious. I felt abit hurt at the thought.

Uraraka POV

I can't believe I just did that!I ran out of the cave so she wouldn't see my face.I knew what I was doing and I liked it.

I knew I liked her from the moment I saw I just felt attractive to her.

Everybody thought I liked deku cause how I was to him. I was and still am in love with toga tho.I don't care of she's a villian I just love her.

But how will she love me after seeing what I've become.I got these ears and tail cause I got infected. It's not a curse kinda cause I'll have this for the rest of my life.

My ears and tail from a spirit.It give me this as a way of saying thanking for helping them.But I didn't want anyone to see me so I hide myself in the forest.

What if she thinks I'm a creepy after I kissed her,What have I done?!I don't know I didn't...I'm sorry.Please don't hate toga I'm sorry