Into The Woods

Toga Himiko, One of the league of villains.

Had gotten lost in the woods running from the heroes.

She didn't know where to go and was too dark for her to see properly, Suddenly she heard something.

She ran towards the sound hoping it would be someone that could help her.

She stopped when she saw a shadow figure. It turned it's head violently in her distance, low growl came from it and soon began running at her.

Toga ran as fast as she could, running over sticks and twigs. She turned around looking in at the shadow getting closer.

She turned and hit the tree that she ran into. Everything was blurry, she could see the shadow looking down at her, It picked her up and then it went dark.

It was all dark,She couldn't see a thing. Suddenly she saw a light but it turned dark again. She tried opening her eyes slowly...

Toga's POV

I opened my eyes slowly to see the shadow like figure. It positioned itself close to me, Staring at me with it's dull eyes

I didn't know what to do at the point if I move, it might attack me.

I realized some of the features of the creature. I looked like a teenager then It clicked in my head.

This is no teenager girl, this is Uraraka!!

The missing hero!

What should I do?!

Well she take me to the heroes?!

How did she get here?!