They took her...

Toga POV

I opened my eyes slowly...I was in a room... it was bright and blurry... I tried to look around the room and tensed up. I was in U.A.

Shit!

I tried to get up quietly but fail when I felt a pain in my back. A door opened slowly to reveal...a small lady? Most likely the school nurse.

I started to panic when I realized that uraraku wasn't with me I tried to get up again and felt more pain.

The nurse came over to me and tried to calm me down. I thought she would treat me differently cause I was a villian... I don't understand this.

"Where is my Uraraka?." I tried to sound strong but it came out a bit more scared.

She noticed and told me that Uraraka is in the other bed and is safe and healthy.

I was relieved, I wanted go see her but my body wasn't in good shape right now.

I know that, It's for the best I rested and put some trust in the nurse a bit and laid back on the bed and covered myself.

I have to be strong so I can protect Uraraka my sweet little bear. I will protect you and love you.I care about you as you give me your attention and kindness.

I just need to recover quickly so I can stay by your side longer and be there for you. I just couldn't be strong to look after you.once you get better you will...

I started to panic and everything was getting fuzzy. I could see people looking over my bed. They had no face. They only had eyes white eyes looking at me.I started shaking.

It's my fault,I didn't mean to... I didn't mean it. It's not my fault it's not... I felt like I was gonna throw up. I ended up doing it but what came out was...

Blood.

Being in this weak form really has damaged me...I'm so pathetic and I can't even help myself.I'm always helping the others but never myself.

Only when its needed for the team. The league is like my family. My own family didn't want me... But the league is my family now and they care about me...

I hope Uraraka really does care about me... I just don't want to be hurt... not again... never again.. yet I'd deserve it right?...

Right?...

I cried myself till I passed out again. I felt someone wiping my teaey face and tucking me in more into the blankets.

It felt like when Shigaraki is in one of his really good moods and sometimes would tuck me in and look after me when I was sick like the rest of the league...

Or when they teach me things like controlling my quirk or doing fun things like games. I love them and I love Uraraka aswell. I hope I get better soon I hope I get to see them again

       Please be ok...