She owes me

Toga POV

After a uraraka didn't come back I got really worried,what if something happened to her?!What if she's hurt?!

I was stressed but after 10 minutes she come back.

I was happy that she was okay but I had a strange feeling inside me...I looked at her and I felt furious,how could she make me worry for her?how could she do this to me?!

I got up and I went up to her.And I hugged from behind.She was frightened by it but I didn't care.

I felt hurt some how.I pulled her tightly and I don't remember what happened after that.

Uraraka's POV

I just got back from the forest and went back to the cave.

I started cleaning the cave more to make it look decent at least but after ten minutes,toga wrapped her arms around me from behind. I moved but started blushing abit.Then she did it.

She started biting my neck.It felt...good.
I couldn't help but like this...feeling.She started biting harder.

And a.."sound" come out my mouth.I started turning freaking red.WHY THE FRICK THAT SOUND COME FROM?!

I stopped freaking out when I noticed toga stopped.I turned around to see she passed out on me.

She looked peaceful.I gently picked her up and placed her on a clean shot on the ground in the leaves.

I laid us down and cuddled up with her.She wrapped her arms around me and soon after I fell asleep.