prologue...

they say letters aren't just words, rather messages. containing not only mere alphabets or sentences, not just a paragraph of uttter nonsense. letters are words, displayed on a piece of paper, written by a stern hand in such of a way to convey one's feelings, and those words should be taken solemnly, never to be underestimated nor questioned. never to be doubted or ignored. a power is in every words escaping and unleashed from a person's mouth. they give impact, an impact that could leave someone to scream in joy or cry in sorrow.

and the power of words in the male's grasp, was surely enough to leave him hanging in a galaxy of unsure thoughts. the happiness that used to be reflected in his hazel orbs was replaced by a wave of confusion. his tall and firm figure spread weakly on the soft cushion too weak to stand its place on the ground. he used to be so strong, an enchanting smile always plastered on his charming face, but defeated was the perfect and maybe the only wotd to describe his state, and to his own surprise it was all done by nothing but two paragraphs of words.

the power of words.

simple yet at the same time too complex to comprehend.

in his grasp was a letter of two paragraphs. enough to struck him back to the past, the memories he had been trying so hard to bury was back to mess with his mind, replaying over and over. it made his heart clench unbearably, threatening the tears to flow from his hazel eyes.

a truth is also contained in every uttered word. in the male's case, a key to unveil the misunderstood past, a bitter truth a human wouldn't be able to accept so effortlessly. the question is, would he be ready to witness the power of words contained in not only one but eight mysterious letters?

♡ the truth untold ♡

▬▬ a nomin fanfiction

⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ elena is typing ...
hello my fellow homo sapiens if you are even reading this book, this is my first nomin ff and my first nct ff and i hope you guys enjoy the complicated plot of this story. happy reading !