╰┈ seven

━━━ ( 💌 ) chapter seven...

na kyungmin was more than devastated, having to spend his saturday starring at the white ceiling of his room wasn't something he loved doing especially for a long span of time. his parents have been acting like eagles, gawking their eyes at kyungmin's every move, this particular behaviour was caused by his actions of sneaking out the other night. kyungmin took his actions lightly as he didn't think a massive impact such as a heart attack was the unwanted result of it.

and ever since then, kyungmin's actions have been limited and his day revolved around going to school if not being locked in his room again. the part he hated the most was how he wasn't able to cherish his uncertain days with jeno, the only time he was able to meet the tall male was in school, what made it even harder was the fact that they were in different classes.

" darn this! " he muttered, kicking his bag once he entered his room arriving from school.

upon seeing that there was nothing to be done in the enclosed space of his room, kyungmin just collided his body with the soft surface of the bed. he frowned when he glanced on the clock and witnessed how only two minutes have passed and the boredom started getting into him.

' if only jeno was here ' kyungmin instantly thought of the male who somehow made his days even brighter, without him the day became dull, like there was nothing special from it.

it would be a lie if jeno didn't feel the same way without kyungmin by his side, and it wasn't like he wasn't going to use anyway possible to meet the adorable male. he also felt the need to apologize to kyungmin for causing him trouble, since he took kyungmin out that night without his parent's permission, not knowing the risks and not considering his physical health when making the crucial decision.

so there he was, in front of kyungmin's window armed with a ryan plushie and a banana flavored pocky, two objects he hoped would return the enchanting smile to kyungmin's flawless face.

jeno's launched a rock all the way to kyungmin's window with all his might, waiting for the male's reponse that never came. finding his way useless, jeno alternated to using his voice to capture kyungmin's attention.

" na kyungmin! " he exclaimed using his hand to increase the volume of his voice.

kyungmin's head swiftly adverted to the direction of the window once the familiar voice reached his ears. he made his way to the window and surely his prediction was right, lee jeno stood right below the window. his imagination drifted to how the situation looked like he was a juliet waiting for his romeo to set him free, lee jeno was his romeo-looking as charming as ever under the glimmering shine of the sunlight.

kyungmin chuckled waving his hand to jeno, " i'm bored, can i jump down to you? "

panic was instantly written over jeno's face as he shook his head, a clear signal that sent kyungmin to disappointment, " no, no more jumping down alright? you have to stay in your room."

" you're acting like my parents," kyungmin frowned, " i thought you understand me, that i don't want to be treated like i'm different. "

the blonde male tried to voice out his opinion too," i understand you, but you also need to think about your health too nana, escaping would be useless if it would cost you your health in the end. "

" then what are you doing here? " kyungmin questioned jeno's audden appearance.

jeno flashed his famous eye smile, and pulled out the two objects from his back, " i got you two things that would hopefully cheer you up! "

kyungmin noticed the doll and the food in jeno's grasp and raised his eyebrows, squinting his eyes only to realize that it was indeed his favorite cartoon chatacter-completely forgetting about his previous disappointment towards jeno, kyungmin made grabby hands showing that he wants to hold the two objects.

" catch it then! " he threw the ryan doll, followed by the banana pocky, which luckily reached kyungmin's room flawlessly.

once he received the food and the doll, a genuine smile instantly crept its way to kyungmin's beautiful face. when spotting the beautiful smile, jeno cheered internally knowing he finished his mission.

kyungmin found it amazing how jeno could easily change his mood like it was nothing, he hated how much the male played a big role in his daily life, because it meant that living without jeno would be almost impossible-with only a little time granted kyungmin couldn't help but to overthink of all the possibilities. one day, his orbs would have to capture the image of the world for the last time, his presence would start to fade away from everyone's memories and he feared it would fade in jeno's too.

" are you happier now? " jeno starred at kyungmin with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

kyungmin nodded, hugging the ryan plushie while facing jeno, " you always know how to make my world happier."

and i don't know if  i would be if you weren't here.

⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ elena is typing ...
a shorter chapter than usual, only about 800+ words. this one's just a filler chapter and the next chapter is going to focus on jeno again ^ω^ as always have a nice day everyone, always stay healthy and take care (。'▽'。)♡