Chapter 2

It's been 9 years since the incident they both were 17. They had the hope that the other was alive.

MARINETTE'S POV -

            "Marinette! Wake up or you're gonna be late" I hear Tikki, my kwami shouting. I'm up I shout and stretch my legs, and went to take a shower after telling Tikki to choose an outfit for me. While I was in the bathroom I couldn't help but think of Damien and what he's doing if he is alive. If he remembers me or not. I sigh and go out of the bathroom and change into this 

            I looked at myself in the mirror and asked,"Tikki, Why the change of outfits?" "Because I thought it would be good for today", she replied "Now, since we have time can you do my hair, Tikki? " I asked knowing fully well she'll say yes

"Now, since we have time can you do my hair, Tikki? " I asked knowing fully well she'll say yes.
"Yeeessss", she squealed a second later.
This is how it looks like 

            I thank Tikki and rush down, have breakfast, kiss my caretakers' cheek and rush towards school

            I thank Tikki and rush down, have breakfast, kiss my caretakers' cheek and rush towards school. When I reach there I see Chloe talking to Nino, Alix, Max, Kagami and Luka.(They are in our school but different class and they are dating. Because Adrian cheated on her with the liar so she broke up with him.)

           Yes you heard correct I said Chloe the Mayor's daughter she apologized to me after Lila came. All of my friends except above mentioned, Luka, Kagami and Adrien fell into Lila's trap. While Adrian is a spineless coward he told me to take high road caused he believed that Lila's lies aren't hurting anyone. Oh only if he knew. He cared about her akumatization but not mine so I hate him for that. Oh yeah and my friends are permanent miraculous holders cause Cat Noir doesn't show up for some fights and when he does he only flirts with me and ends up knocked out.

         As a result of me and the others being a true holder, apart from Chat Noir ofcourse we have certain powers and weaknesses in both civilian and hero form.

         Mine I have to stay near plants or I will most probably pass out. I can make plants grow and make flowers bloom perks of wielding the miraculous of creation. Oh yeah I can talk to and calm any animal and bird and call for their help. And my costume also became more mature it has more black and I have wings and two yo-yo's. (with wings)