Chapter 3

DAMIAN POV

            I was woken up to someone calling me. I open my eyes and see it was Grayson. That is the only thing i will call him because the name, Dick which he prefers to be called is outrageous.

"Tt, What do you want Grayson.", I asked annoyed.

"Wake up, little D you have school", he says cheerfully, which made me want to hit him with something. How can he be so cheerful at 6:00 in the morning, I'll never know.

"I'm up, get out", I said still on my bed.

"Okay, if you don't come down in 30 minutes i will come in again", he says an skips out. Yes he literally skipped out. I swear he acts more like a child than an adult.

As i was getting ready i can't help but think of her. I miss her so much. I don't even know if she's alive or no. I wish she was here with me.

Who is she you may ask, she is Marinette  Al Ghul- Wayne my sister.

I finish getting ready and decided to wear this

        I honestly don't understand why i have to go to school, i already know everything

        I honestly don't understand why i have to go to school, i already know everything. But no i father thought i needed more friends. Everyone in my school are lying, attention seeking harlots or imbeciles. Jon Kent is the only one who is acceptable. 

I got down and ate my breakfast still thinking about Marinette.

Alfred drove me to school. 

AFTER SCHOOL (cuz i don't know what to write)

I reached home and completed my homework.I was playing with Titus, my pet when father called me to his study. I wonder what it is.

When i went in my father was looking through his company's papers.

"Damian, i want you to wait in the wayne hotel for the french class, with your siblings tomorrow and you are going to be there tour guide while they stay here. Am i clear?", He said

"But father why should i go. They probably are imbeciles.", I argued trying to get out of this.

"You will go or i'm cutting your night patrol time.", He said.

"Yes father"

"Good"

I stomped out of the drawing room towards the batcave. I think i missed a small detail which i should tell you before all the drama starts. You see we Waynes are the bats who protect the Gotham city. I am Robin, father is Batman, Todd is Red Hood, Drake is  Red Robin and Grayson is Nightwing but he is normally in Star City.

When i reached the batcave I see Drake near the bat computer. I change into the costume and made my way for the patrol. Nobody would know if the criminals were hit harder than normal.

TIME SKIP

I freshened up and went to sleep with Titus beside me, thinking what the next day would bring.