Chapter 4

MARINETTE POV -

                  I woke at the sound of my alarm. I got up and stretched my muscles. I freshen up and decide to wear something comfortable for the flight.

 I freshen up and decide to wear something comfortable for the flight

          And I put my hair in a messy bun. I said goodbye to Sabine and Tom and head to school. I reached at school and saw that i was early so i started designing.

After about 15 min my friends and others started arriving. Lila saw what i was wearing and suddenly looked jealous as I was wearing MDC clothes.

Oh right! I forgot to tell you about MDC. When my classmates filled my last website with bad comments nobobdy wanted commissioned me anymore. So Max, Jagged, Penny and some other celebrities who liked my work, helped me create a privet website where only people who I give the access to can get in. It was quite hilarious watching Lila get Alya to wreck the website. But when that didn't happen she started telling that she was BFF's with MDC. Let's see how that works for her.

So when Lila saw my clothes she said,"Oh! Look Mari trash is trying to look pretty." and her followers laughed.

"I don't have to try to look pretty like you Lila, I am already pretty.", I sassed back. And my friends yelled "BURN" and snickered.

She turned an ugly shade of red and was about to retort but Mrs. Bustier comes into the classroom.After taking the attendence we started to get in the bus which will leave us at the airport.Me and my friends were talking about how much fun we will have in Gothem and what we will do.

When we reached there Miss Bustier went to the counter for our tickets. She gave us the ticket and I saw that me and my friends had first class. Well, that makes sense why Mr. Wayne had asked how many friends I had and their names. Lila saw our tickets and tried to make a ruckus and take it from us but we won't allow it. After a while we boarded the plane. I was happy we had Lila free flight.

We did our own things like reading, designing, listening to music, playing truth and dare.

When we exited the flight and collected our luggage, we cannot find any of our other classmates, or the bus. Great, they left us.

We set the map for the Wayne hotel and continued to walk there. As it was night we didn't see some people coming behind us so we were cornered. But years of being in the miraculous team we defeated them and checked ourselves for any injury when we found none, we were going to continue our journey when suddenly someone talked,

"That was quite impressive miss", said Nightwing startling us.

"Thank you Monsieur, but it was just simple self-defense", I said and the others nodded to my words.

"Still it was impressive and may i ask what you are doing out at night?", he said

"We were supposed to be on the bus with our class, but they left us behind"

"Are you by any chance from the French class? I was supposed to bring you'll to the hotel.", he said

We nodded and he lead us to the hotel all the while muttering about incompetent teachers and something about reporting.

When we reached there he told us that Mr. Wayne's children were already there for telling us the next day's schedule. We thanked them and went inside.

We searched for the class and went towards them. I was looking at the Wayne's. The first one was tall and had black hair with some white streaks, the second had black hair blue eyes, the third was the same as the second, but was taller and older than the others and then, i looked at the forth one and froze. Black hair, dark green eyes, sharp features. It was Damian, my brother.

I stepped forward and hesitantly called,"Damian?".