Chapter 7

MARINETTE POV -

Next morning i woke up to Tikki yelling at me to get ready. I got ready and wore this -

Me and my girl friends before coming to Gotham, had decided that we will wear bat family, villain and sirens inspired dresses when we land here

I went downstairs in the dinning room for breakfast with everyone, and looked at what Kagami, Chloe, and Alix were wearing.

Kagami -

Chloe -

Chloe -

I guess Alix wasn't feeling like dress up so she wore

We had breakfast with the Wayne's or should I say bat family

We had breakfast with the Wayne's or should I say bat family. They told us that today we are going to tour the Gotham gardens and museum today, so we grabbed our necessary items and I made sure we had extra clothes, and went into the limo as told by Monsieur Pennyworth. Apparently, all the Wayne's except Father are going to be our guides.

We reached our destination. The ride was quite as no one was fully awake. We jumped out. The class was already there waiting for there guides. As soon as Lila saw us she started her nonsense,

"Marinette where were you? You weren't in the hotel I spent so much time booking the rooms."and there the crocodile tears are back.

Before I could answer Max said,"Technically, Marinette won the competition and she was the one who planned and booked everything. And according to my calculations, you should be thanking her instead of lying and making our life difficult."

She must have realized her mistake because she changed the subject. The tour continued without further interruptions which was suspicious. Damian didn't leave my side once. Nor did my other brothers and my friends.

We have a lunch break, so we went to collect our lunch which is already provided by Father or according to everyone Mr.Wayne. I told my friends to go on without me as I had to go to the bathroom, they were hesitant but left me. I was finding the way back when, somebody pinned me to the wall. I looked to see who it was and was shocked to see it was Agreste, he was scowling at me.

"What are you doing?", I yelled

He sneered at me and said ,"I know you love me, Alya told me that you did, you can be my girlfriend if you apologized to Lila and take the high road like I told you." 

I laughed and said,"The highlight is on, "I did love you". Come to think of it, it was not love merely an obsession. And having that obsession towards you was my biggest regret. And no, I am not interested in being your girlfriend, now that thought's enough to make me want to puke."

He then to my shock transformed into cat noir and kissed me forcefully, while his nails were peircing my skin. So I kicked him where it hurts the most and snatched his ring and before he could recover, punched him and ran to my friends.

I went there and saw that they were talking about me, when they saw me they immediately attacked me with questions and checked me for any injuries. I yelled at them to quiet down and said,"Cat Noir is out of picture"while smirking. They asked how so i told them what happened. By the end of the story they didn't know whether to laugh at Agreste or kill him. Then my brother's come and ask what happened, my friends explained and they had different reactions.

Richard(Dick) didn't know whether to show him sympathy or seriously hurt him. Jason laughed and congratulated me but, I think by the murderous look in his eyes he is thinking of torturing him. Damian wanted to kill him. And Tim had an emotionless mask, but I can practically see the gears turning in his head, millions of ideas to embarrass and out the class. I don't think I ever want to see what they have planned. And not to mention the chaos they would create if they told father.