Chapter 6

MARINETTE POV -

          Mr.Pennyworth who had introduced himself earlier, told us that we've reached our destination. When we got out inspiration hit me like a brick. So I searched my bag for my sketchbook, but I didn't find it. 

  Then i heard a chuckle, and Nino said,"I knew you would forget it, i have one.", and gave me the that he had in his bag for me. I just smiled sheepishly and thanked him. Then i saw that Dami was watching our interaction with a small smile on his face.

I continued drawing but I heard Mr. Pennyworth telling me I can sketch when I am inside and my friends laughed. I just smiled sheepishly, come to think of it I seem to do that quite often.

We went inside and sat in the drawing room, and Mr. Pennyworth went to call Mr. Wayne. I still don't know what to call him, Mr.Wayne, Papa, Dad or father so confusing. I continued my drawing until suddenly next to my ear a voice said,"Your designs are quite good." I jumped in a fighting position and whipped around.

It was Mr. Wayne. He had his hands raised. The room was silent, you could hear a pin drop until Damian burst out laughing and said,"God, you still have reflexes" and the waynes looked at him wide-eyed.

I went to him and whacked him on his head and muttered, "Shut up". He winced and said,"you've gotten stronger", and I retorted,"Ofcourse, i have i still train especially if i am living with Tom and Sabine." "You live with Tom and Sabine!!!",he exclaimed."I thought mother left you in an orphanage and you had to get adopted by some random people"

"Ya i thought she would leave me in an orphanage, but i guess she does love her children or that she still needed me and had to know where i live and had to continue my training.",I said in a sad tone. Damian pulls me in a hug followed by my friends, so i was in the middle of a big group hug.

They pull back and Damian asked,"How do Tom and Sabine treat you, Ukhti?"

"Like parents should.", i say with a smile and then we sit in silence and then i broke the silence by saying "How is being Robin treating you?" at those members of the batfamily tensed excluding Damian, he just sighed and said,"Ofcourse you'll know, and to answer your question, amazing."

Then he started searching something on his phone, and after a while he was seething,"I'm going to skin a certain black cat. And why didn't you contact the justice league, ukhti?".

"You don't have to skin Cat Noir, I am going to take his powers. And we did contact the justice league, but Green Arrow dismissed us thinking it was a joke, not only once but thrice.",i told him not even asking how he knew we just know what the other is upto even though we don't say it.

   "Wait a second let me get this straight, you are my daughter and Damian's sister? And you are a superhero in Paris? And you contacted the justice league but were told to stop joking by Green Arrow!?!"Mr.Wayne started calmly but raised his voice at the end. And i answered every question he asked with a yes.

At that moment, the akuma alert went off and me and my friends pulled out the news to see which villain we have to fight. We saw that it was Siren and swore in all languages we knew.

I tossed my phone to Damian and told him to watch the news, as i called Kaalki and opened a portal for me and my friends to go in. When we reached there the city was already filled with water, and what i saw made me wanted to puke then and there. There were dead bodies floating on the water.

TIME SKIP AFTER THE BATTLE

  I teleported all us to gotham. We de-transformed and fell on the ground. We gave our kwamis some food and were still sitting on the ground. Once i gained enough energy i got up and looked at the Wayne's who were sitting there looking a little green. "Any questions about it is real or no? Did we prove it is real?",I asked. They nodded and Damian asked,"Why didn't the cat come?"

"He normally doesn't come, but when he does he only flirts with Bug and harasses her",Max says.

"I think you all should go to sleep you are exhausted we'll talk tomorrow, by then I'll talk to Green Arrow and schedule a meeting with the justice league". He stood up and the last thing we heard before he stormed out,"No one, messes with my family", which brought a smile on my face.