Chapter 9

MARINETE POV - (Time skip to day of the gala)

Today we have the whole day until 5:00 in the evening to ourselves. The gala starts at 7:00. So we are just going to spas and getting our hair and makeup done for the gala. After that we still had time, so we had our nails done too. Then nothing much we just helped Bruce with looking over the settings for the gala till 6:00. Then finally we got in our dresses.

At 7:30 Bruce called us and said that the guests have arrived and so did our class. I had decided that me and Chloe are going to reveal ourselves as MDC and Queen. So everything was set. The celebrities Lila lied about are in the gala. Uncle Jagged, Aunt Penny, Madam Tsurugi and Audrey Bugoeuis are here too, to support us. Me and my friends are standing behind the stage, so when Bruce announces us we go in one by one. 

Bruce first introduced my friends as honoury Wayne's. Then my turn he says,"Last but not the least my daughter Damian's twin, Marinette Dupain-Cheng Wayne". I walked out to applause, lust, glares of jealousy and applause. 

After that Father continues,"As i have said before our favourite designer MDC is here in her civilian form and would like to reveal herself." the applause was thunderous. I saw Lila paling from the corner of my eye. He continues,"But what i did not tell you is that she was bullied and beaten" gasps and shouts of outrage were heard making me smile, people actually care about me even without knowing my true identity."Now can Lila Rossi come to the stage." My class looked smug and Lila confidently comes to the stage."Now any of the celebrities in this room know her? No? Well she has been spreading rumours of knowing and being quite close to you." Faces were filled with rage, "And before you ask, yes i have proof. Tim, will you please ?". A video of every one of Lila's lies and how she and the class beat me while my friends tried to defend me, Adrian telling me to take the high road and sexually harassing me. "Now let me re-introduce you to Marinette Dupain- Cheng Wayne also known as MDC" I went up the stage again and catcalls, whistles and cheering was heard making me smile brightly. 

"Now let's get back, I'm going to sue the entire class  minus Marinettes friends along with the class teacher and principle and my lawyer will be Queenie. Who in fact is here and wishes to reveal herself. So let's give a round of applause to Chloe Bougeouis or as we know her as Queenie." They applauded but I think they were kind of shocked with today's surprising discoveries. The akuma class was paling rapidly but they had enough brains to not interrupt.

The night went well, every single celebrity in the room sued the class. They were sent to Paris. We enjoyed the rest of the night. We met the teen titans, the justice league and the young justice league. Green Arrow got quite a scolding from his team members, the bat family and not to mention my friends. Life was great.