2.4 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

Short chapter.
And Guys, please Vote and Comment. It really keeps me motivated to write. 💙

———

"Just the two of them?" Grug murmured as Y/n and Guy went in their different sides to sleep, after planning their future

He looked at the ground sadly then walked out from the sleep-plié.

"Warping my baby's mind with whispers and kisses." He grumbled, mockingly as he walked far away. "Can Grug hear us? Oh, yeah, Grug hears. Grug hears all. All about your private two-person house of Tomorrow, whispering, kissing, butter-babble-brooking."

He stopped ranting and looked in front of him with wide eye, gasping, "What the heck is that?"

☀️

The Croods and Chunky was sleeping peacefully but suddenly a sound of rumbling filled the air.

"Thunk," Eep sleepily raised her head and grunted, "make it stop."

"Hit snooze!" Ugga added opening her eyes.

Thunk tapped his vibrating stomach, "Stop it, tummy."

Everyone slowly woke up and moved away from the sleep-pile.

Chunky stood up revealing Guy who was uncomfortably buried under its fury body.

Guy slowly raised his head, "Another glorious morning..." But groaned when chunky stepped on him.

After Guy successfully stood up, Y/n lazily walked up to him and mumbled, " Good Morning, babe

After Guy successfully stood up, Y/n lazily walked up to him and mumbled, " Good Morning, babe." And rested her head on his soldier.

"Good morning, sunshine." He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her. "You slept well?"

"Mm-hmm," she hummed snuggling closer to him, "but still sleepy." She groaned, making Guy chuckle.

Thunk held up a stick for his pet, Douglas, "What's that? You wanna play?"