1.8 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

The Croods dragged themselves behind Grug as he cautiously made his way to the mountain

The Croods dragged themselves behind Grug as he cautiously made his way to the mountain. He Sniffed, and Tested the ground.

Y/n and Eep walked alongside Guy, who was still being carried by Grug in the log.

"That was too close. It almost caught us." Guy said as he still couldn't get out the picture of him almost sinking in the lava from his mind.

"I was watching. We were fine." Grug defended.

"We've got to move faster. Do you people have any other speed aside from "wander?" I'll take a shamble at this point." Guy complained.

Y/n slowly moved closer to guy. "Hey." Guy looked up at her as she lowered her face closer to his and tapped his nose two times. "Do you have a minute? How did the tiger fly?"

Guy raised an eyebrow. "I only share when I'm outside the log. I'm funny that way."

Eep and Y/n shared a look. A silent conversation passed. They nodded and turned back to Guy who was staring at them  quizzically.

"Leave this to us." Eep smirked as Y/n grinned and winked at him.

Guy frowned, shared a confused look with Belt.

Eep and Y/n fell back behind Thunk, getting him between them and Grug.

Y/n fake gasped, making Thunk look at her puzzled. She pointed at his face. " Hey Thunk, you have a spider on your face."

Eep took that her cue "Let me help you." She smashed Thunk in the face, knocking him into Grug, sending Guy and the log flying.

Grug shoots the girls an annoyed look.

"Oops." They both shrugged innocently.

Grug turned around and saw Guy had rolled away. "He's loose!" He went to catch Guy, and stepped on something sharp.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" he screamed in pain and pointed at the corals. "Do not step on those weird, pointy rocks!"

"You mean these rocks?" Thunk stepped on the coral and it crunched under his feet. "Ahh owww! Do not step on these rocks!"

"Step aside, girls!" Gran stepped out confidently then screamed and jumped on her cane.

Grug huffed irritated that his family was not listening to him. "Hello? Nobody's listening! No one is listening. You cannot walk on those!"

He looked back, wide eyed when he saw Guy standing on the coral without any pain.

Grug held hand trying to grab the guy, avoiding the corals but no luck. "Arraughrragh come back here now." He barked.

"Well, there goes our chance for survival." Gran sighed.

"And our log!" Thunk added as they watched Guy walk away further in the small coral field.