1.11 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

The CROODS, Y/n and Guy rushed up through a narrow lane into the bright rays of the sun

"Hurry! Come on. We're gonna make it!" Guy encouraged the croods still running.

They reached at the top and saw 'Tomorrow'. It was a magical sight. The clouds were Golden from the sunlight, creating a pathway to the sun.

For Croods, It seemed like they could cross the clouds like a bridge and climb onto the sun

"You were right." Y/n breathed out, glancing at Guy. She was mesmerized with the heavenly sight beyond her eyes.

Guy pointed at the Sun. "There it is. The sun. We can do it! We can ride it to Tomorrow."

Even Grug was in awe at the sight. It was really there.

Then the ground started to shake again. They looked at the both side of the meadow and saw the ground was cracking. They needed to cross it right now.

Guy grabbed Y/n's hand and yelled, "Run!"

The croods ran, following Guy's lead.

When the rift opened in front of them, the hot gasses spread and blasted of hot ash burst the clouds from beneath. Dark smoke covered the sun, revealing a very Earthly landscape beyond.

For the Croods, Tomorrow vanished before their eyes.

The path ahead of them cracked and sunk down. They stopped at the edge.

Guy peered down from the edge and saw the red lava flowing, ready to swallow them. He stared at it in confusion. "I don't understand. The sun was right here. It was right here." He panicked.

Y/n placed her hand on his forearm to calm him down.

-BOOM!-

A nearby mountain crashed down. And the sky covered in thick coat of Ash.

Ugga pulled the family away from the edge. "We have to go back to the cave. Hurry, hurry, stay together. Let's keep moving. Move, move! Everybody hold my hand. Thunk let's go. Go! Let's stay together."