2.6 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

Guess who are we meeting in this chapter!!?!?!?!

———

"I grew up with Hope and Phil

"I grew up with Hope and Phil." Guy informed as he, the Croods, the Betterman and Chunky walked through a clean path. "They were my parents' best friends until..."

"Oh, Guy." Hope Betterman looked at him with sympathy and guilt, "We thought we lost your whole family."

Phil Betterman placed his hand on Guy's shoulder, agreeing with his wife, and added, "That was the moment we realized, in such a dangerous world, there had to be a better way to live." He finished pointing his hand in the direction of their house.

Guy gasped, "Wha..." He laughed in disbelief and looked at the amazing tree house in awe, "Is that your home?"

"Whoa! That's their home!" Y/n repeated, staring at the beautiful house.

"Whoa, mama!"

"Look, Dad!"

"Wow."

All the Croods cheered and happily followed the Betterman couple while Grug looked at the house in displeasure.

"Hey, Guy," Y/n called out as she and Eep ran towards the large tree trunk. She smirked at him and pointed at the tree house, ready to climb the tree, "race you to the top."

Guy smiled at her lovingly and opened his mouth to say something but cut off Hope, who was glaring at Y/n.

"Oh, um, excuse me, little tiger girls?" She called out, "Uh, we don't climb this tree.

"Huh?" Eep looked at her confused then looked at Y/n who shrugged and jumped down from the tree, disappointed.

"There's a "Betterman" way." Hope stated dramatically.

Phil added, "Unofficial motto."

"Ooh." Y/n and Eep walked inside the small bamboo room where the rest of the gang was standing.

"Okay, everybody in?" Hope asked. (I accidently wrote Hope Mikaelson at first!🧛🏻‍♀️🤓)

"Ah!" Hope screamed as Chuncky suddenly pushed her in the small room as he tried to get his big furry head inside.

"Yeah, the, um, death cat will have to stay outside." Hope told Ugga with a fake smile.

Ugga nodded, understanding and pushed Chucky's head outside. "See ya, Chunky." Causing Chunky to whine sadly.

Hoped chuckled, "Sorry. Animals track in too much..." she trailed off looking at Sandy, who was scratching her head and a lot of dirt fall on ground from her body.

Hope looked at the little girl in disgust and finished, "um, dirt."

Phil cleared his throat and pulled a rope, saying, "Going up."