2.5 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

" Whoa!" the Croods watched in fascination as they entered the bright surroundings

Guy and Y/n walked in first looking at all the plants, fruits and flowers in awe.

Behind them Thunk, Sandy, Chuncky and Gran who was still inside Chunky's mouth, gasped and one by one their mouth hung open in shock.

"Look at all this food!" Eep laughed and bumped her shoulder into y/n, who laughed as well, wrapping her free hand around Eep's shoulder.

She looked at Guy who was still staring at their surroundings in awe and asked, "Guy, are you seeing this?" and he nodded in confirmation.

"You're the best dad ever! Let's eat!" Thunk exclaimed and stared to run towards the fruit but Grug stopped him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. One moment, Thunk." Grug held up his arms, "Before we eat, I'd like to say a few words."

He took a leaf flag and stuck it in the ground, "Let this flag mark the day I discovered our home," He dramatically waved his arms around grinning, "filled with flowers, and butterflies,"

Then pointed at a small clean water stream, looking directly at Guy, "and a sweet, babbling brook."

"Huh?" Guy looked at him in shock and shared a confused look with y/n.

Grug ignored them and proudly continued, "Here, right here, all your needs will be met..."

"I'm hungry!" Gran complained in annoyance.

"In a minute!" Grug shouted in rage, glaring at her.

"Go now! He's not looking." Thunk was already running towards the fruits.

But Grug caught him, " Whoa!" He turned around to warn rest of the family to stop but they were already looking at food, growling like zombies. They ran towards the food ignoring Grug's calls.

Grug sighed but a smile appeared on his face, "This is our home, a place we'll always be together forever and ever," Then dramatically bowed, "and you're welcome!" His stomach rumbled in hunger and he also took off running after his family.

While Chunky looked at them in worry. 'Hoomans are weird'

(Okay, I dunno how to describe the next crazy scenes. So I am just gonna leave some gifs. Enjoy! 🤪)

 Enjoy! 🤪)