1.4 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

Y/n and Eep walked backwards now scared of the dark and bumped directly into Grug

"Dad!" Eep exclaimed and at the same time Y/n exclaimed, "Grug!"

"Are you two hurt?" Grug started to examine the girls for any scratch. "What took you?"

"Nothing." Eep said truthfully.

Y/n swatted Grug's hands from her head. "We left on our own." Y/n admitted sheepishly.

"You... youuuuuuu... ww-what!?" Grug asked, wide eyed.

"Dad, let me explain..." Eep held her hand in surrender.

But A low growl interrupted them. They looked around alarmed.

🏜

The bear owl walked slowly Sniffing around. It passes over a hanging log.

Below the log, Grug was hanging by one hand, Eep and Y/n were dangled in the other.

"You never let us talk." Eep whispered yelled.

"You two are grounded."

Eep and Y/n groaned.

🏜

Grug, Y/n and Eep moved up the canyon. Y/n was grumbling under her breath about how it was unfair.

Eep furiously kicked a rock, it nearly hits Grug.

"Hey!" Grug covered his head.

Things were still tense between the three.

At the Canyon narrow path, Rest of the croods sighed in relief when they saw both of the girls were safe.

"Eep! Y/n" Ugga ran to the girls.

"Mom!" "Ugga!" The girls exclaimed and happily hugged the elder woman.

"Grug! What happened!?" She asked as she started to search for any kind of hurt on the girls.

"You know what, I am so mad right now, that I can't talk to them." Grug fumed, glaring at them.

Ugga sniffed the girls. "Eep? Y/n?"

"You'll never believe it." Eep started, grinning.

"We found something New." Y/n finished happily.

"New?!!!!" The croods family gasped. They all snatched up some stones and formed a defensive circle.

"New's a big problem!" Grug reminded as Sandy growled.

Eep and Y/n were squeezed in the middle of the defensive formation.