2 ✧

a/n when this symbol appears : ☆
please play the song in the yt clip above !!

a/n when this symbol appears : ☆please play the song in the yt clip above !!

Liyue harbour.

The flourishing city that never sleeps. Back after the Archon war, Rex Lapis brought his people here, and founded Liyue harbour. It is here, where (y/n) currently resides. Her father was a blacksmith, and always woke up early, finishing projects or recieving goods. She eventually got used to the sound of him forging projects while she was trying to sleep at night. (y/n) knew the people of Liyue almost inside and out. She knew them long enough to get discounts from Wanmin Restaurant, to receive bonus herbs from Qiqi at Bubu Pharmacy, (Mainly for the sake that she helped her find Ganyu, the "Cocogoat") and she often spent free time with Xingqiu, listening to his wonderful storytelling.

Today, she was awake bright and early, to buy groceries as they were beginning to run out of them. Stepping out the door of their home, Liyue was as bustling as always, the streets were hardly ever empty, not even at night. She greeted old ladies on her way to the market, and secretly smiled as they adored at how "big" she's grown.

"My height is perfectly fine..", She whispered to herself.

Almonds, sugar, milk, onions, cabbage, rice
(y/n) ticked off all the groceries she had purchased off her list, and there was one more final stop, The funeral parlour. Now, no one has died fortunately, but it's where her mentor and life teacher currently worked, who goes by the name; Zhongli. (y/n) also knew that he was Morax, the Geo archon. He had confessed it so plainly once, when they sat together on the floating island above Qingxin peak, but one look in his eyes told her that it was the truth.

He had taught her life skills and lessons from a young age, and he often gave history lessons on Liyue's past. She didn't like how sometimes he and the Yaksha, who was sometimes with him, referred to her a "mortal", but rather she wished to be respected as human. In addition, she didn't like how the Yaksha also despised mortals, blaming their deaths or accidents on "emotions", something he has trouble working on.

(y/n) waited until nightfall, when the parlour was closed and Zhongli was less occupied, so that their time together would not be disrupted. As soon as it dusk, she made her way towards the parlour, and as she was about to open the door, someone else was leaving.

"Y/n!"

They greeted her with a smile. It was Childe.

"Hi", She greeted back, and looked behind him to see Zhongli, who came to see who was at the door. "Why, hello (y/n), I was just talking to my student here" He placed his hand on Childe's shoulder, who grinned at her. Since when did the Geo archon and the Harbinger become buddies? She wondered.
"Childe, this is my student, (y/n) , I've known her since she was ten years old" Zhongli explained to the Harbinger.