3 ✧

You are the eleventh Harbinger, Tartaglia

Complete your orders set by her royal highness, Tsaritsa.

Tartaglia gritted his teeth. Why was it so hard? If he would just finish his task, he can leave Liyue and go back home to Snezhnaya. He was perched on a tree branch, concealed by its leaves. Tartaglia then summoned his bow, and drew weight onto it. He breathed slowly, and began to aim at his target's nape. The Harbinger inhaled deeply, ready to let go.

"Big brother.. are you a murderer?"

Childe's breath hitched as a clear image of Teucer, his younger brother was standing in the clearing. Not thinking straight, he released his arrow. Teucer disappeared as the arrow struck through. Childe's movements froze, unsure if his younger brother was really there or not. Why did his brother suddenly pop up? was there someone nearby? Childe thought to himself. There couldn't be someone with that type of magic in Liyue, besides, he already knew the strongest person in Liyue was retired, he wasn't even present when Ningguang sacrificed the Jade chamber.

Shaking it off, he opened his eyes to find that his target and Teucer had disappeared. He let out a Tsk and jumped out of his tree, to retrieve his arrow. "I am a murderer.. I've killed countless of people, who have betrayed Tsaritsa or who was a threat towards her" He spoke to himself. Of course, he would never say this to his younger brother now.

"Even innocent people? those who had dreams to conquer? those who did not bother you in anyway?"

The Teucer in his head asked another question. The harbinger paused. "Dreams to conquer?", Childe laughed. "Only the strongest can conquer their hopes and dreams.. those who will not improve will stay at the bottom of the food chain" He responded to the voice in his head, holding arrow in his hand, and dismissing his bow.

"Big brother... you're not my brother.. you're evil... you're a monster!"

The hallucination began to howl with laughter. Childe faltered. The image of Teucer was becoming distorted.

Monster !

Monster !

ЯƎTꙄͶOM !

M̵̝̿͛̃̒̾̓̕Ǒ̴͍̄̃͊̉́͂̿̀͝Ṋ̴̗̟̥̫̒́̇̍̀̈́Ś̷̨̨̢̨̘̣̭͜͜͜T̶̡̧̺̊̕ͅĘ̷͑̑̽́̔̀͘͘̕Ȑ̸͚͉͈̩̓͋͂̃̃̿͋͋͝" !

"STOP!" Childe screamed, and flung the arrow in a random direction. He panted heavily, trying to collect his thoughts. A harbinger never shows emotions, unless it is to corrupt others. But he completely disregarded that.