21 ✧

correction!!

this occurs at night time, i made a mistake of making it seem like the afternoon in the last chapter which will be fixed asap.

500 years she was in a deep slumber, a spell casted upon her to protect her identity by the moon god -only to be awaken by young man, with beautiful amber eyes that stood out to her like gold jewelry, glistening

only to be awaken by young man, with beautiful amber eyes that stood out to her like gold jewelry, glistening. To this day, she is deemed a mystery, but Zhongli was no fool to pry, but there was something so off that he could not help but fall into a reverie about a subject with no answers.

500 years ago, Celestia and Rex Lapis made a contract, along with the other gods, to wipe out Khaenri'ah, every living being that birthed from there must to be annihilated.

500 years ago, y/n escaped and witnessed the fall of her homeland.

(y/n) stared down at her trembling hands, sore from banging them against those tall iron doors, too much to the point that blood trickled from her knuckles. She wasn't even sure if he was alive, for those doors were so impenetrable no sound could be heard from the other side.

"You two have a powerful connection, not even I could resonate with it.. only you two can continue to be there for each other, because everyone else has let you down."

Remembering Zhongli's words, she slumped to the floor, cowering with her face in her palms. "Fate.." the word left her lips so easily, almost subconsciously. Something she always refused to accept. "Fate is something that can be fabricated and destroyed by mankind," she spoke to herself, trying to connect the dots together. She was so close.

The fall of Khaenri'ah.

The fable of the sun and moon.

Their first encounter.

Everything else lead up to this exact moment, creating momentum for her.

"But fate.. is called as such for it cannot be changed, nor reversed. It can only be accepted."

With that statement said, (y/n) felt an overwhelming amount of power driving through her body, exceeding her limits - but amplifying her state. Her hair danced in the air, flowing upwards. As she flexed her palm open, a blinding light came down from the heavens above, drowning her entire body in it. The energy that surged through her made her feel jumpy, giving her the vigour and spirit she was missing.