Valentines Day

Neil:
He'd take you to a theatre show, afterwards he'd walk you home and sing the songs from the musical, twirling you around once in a while. He'd get you a personalised necklace and a huge bouquet.

Todd:
Todd would give you gifts that are sentimental and meaningful to your relationship rather than something expensive, he would probably be very nervous to hear your thoughts on everything and you'd both go on a long walk around town and share lunch.

Knox:
Would probably take a more traditional approach, he'd shower you with gifts and take you out on a date in the evening.
He'd definitely pay for your meal and walk you home at the end of the night.

Charlie:
Charlie likes to wing things so he probably wouldn't have anything planned out for Valentine's Day. He'd probably take you to the busiest restaurant or bar later at night and then buy you something as a souvenir on your way back home.

Meeks:
Meeks would definitely have planned the day out maybe a month in advance. He'd take you on a weekend trip away somewhere and from breakfast to dinner he would have lots of surprises for you and gifts.

Pitts:
Pitts would probably celebrate Valentines with you at home, you'd snuggle up together all day and watch a movie and order dinner. He'd still get you a gift though, probably something personal and special to you both.