PDA scale

Neil:
6/10
Neil isn't too big of pda, of course if you guys are in a dark place he'll sneak a kiss or two and he'll definitely have his arm around you a lot but it doesn't go much further unless it's a celebration or something like if you pass a test he would definitely give you a kiss in front of people.

Todd:
2/10
Todd is pretty private in general, he'd probably hold your hand and kiss your cheek at most.
He prefers to do things behind closed doors.

Charlie:
10/10
This man always has to have a hand touching you, even if it's just in your hair, on your back, bum, anywhere.
You guys kiss a lot in front of the gang and at parties people tend to clear the room because you guys get a little heated.

Knox:
8/10
He loves to hold you close in public and will literally shower you with kisses.
Holding each other's hands is like an automatic thing now.

Meeks:
6/10
Like Neil, Meeks isn't too crazy with pda, however he loves to let people know you're his.
He probably has his hand around your waist a lot when you're hanging out with friends.
When someone tells a good joke he loves it when you laugh into his shoulder.

Pitts:
4/10
Pitts is a little shy when it comes to pda, the height difference can often make things a little awkward too which is why he doesn't kiss you so much. However, if he's in a great mood he'll kiss you more and his hugs are heavenly.