Haircuts

Neil:
You kept complaining that your hair was getting too long and Neil offered to cut it for you, at first you were sceptical but he actually did a good job.
He gave you feathered bangs and even washed your hair afterwards.

Todd:
Todd hates getting his hair cut because it is always cut too short for his liking.
He asked you if you could give him a trim instead and you immediately said yes because you love the feeling of his soft hair.
He sat on the floor in front of a full length mirror and you sat on your knees behind him and he told where and when to snip the ends.

Charlie:
You and Charlie always cut each other's hair, it's became a monthly thing.
You both head into his bathroom and take turns cutting each other's hair.
When it comes to shampooing the hair, you both tend to goof around, giving each other soapy mohawks and throwing water at each other.

Knox:
You decided to dye your hair blonde but you ended up struggling with the back of your head so you had to call Knox in to help you out.
He had to constantly ask if you were okay because he had no idea what he was doing.
However your hair turned out okay and you even managed to convince Knox to dye a stand of his blonde.

Meeks:
Meeks absolutely protests at the idea of letting you cut his hair so it's always been off the table.
There had been a few times though where you tried to cut your own hair and messed it up incredibly bad and he had to help you salvage what was left.
Turns out Meeks was actually really good at hairdressing so you let him do it regularly.

Pitts:
When you and Pitts got together he decided he wanted to grow his hair out longer.
He was quite clueless so you had to teach him everything hair care related and cut his hair for him.
There is something so soothing to Pitts when you touch his hair, it makes him feel as though he's melting into the ground, he absolutely loves it.