Holiday

Neil:
Going on holiday with Neil involves a lot of sightseeing and picture taking.
He often spends the first few days of your vacation exploring the local attractions around him first before relaxing at a beach.

Todd:
Todd prefers quieter holiday spots where it's mostly just you too. He's loves being in your company alone where you can both unwind and also learn about your new surroundings. You tend to stay in apartments so it gives you the freedom of picking where to have your meals. If you decide to visit the beach, he always makes sure to bring a book with him.

Knox:
Knox prefers city breaks. He spends most of his time there visiting monuments and new eateries. He also buys a crazy amount of souvenirs and gifts for his family back home. Even when you visit places that are cooler temperatures he will always wear sunglasses on vacation, no exceptions.

Charlie:
Charlie prefers staying in holiday homes abroad and hiring some form of boat. He loves to take you out into the waters and have lunch and visit different beaches. He also tends to take a trip to any bars he can find on holiday and then get some form of ice cream on your way back to your place.

Meeks:
Meeks loves learning new languages so whenever you both travel somewhere he always makes an effort and tries to interact with local people around him.
He gets burnt pretty easy in warm countries though so you have to carry sunscreen with you 24/7.

Pitts:
Pitts loves resort holidays and will spend his days morning to night sunbathing by a pool.
He also makes sure to get his moneys worth of buffet food, having at least two plates full of food with every meal.
He's a sucker for karaoke on holiday too, although will always sing extremely out of tune.