Halloween

Neil:
On Halloween I think Neil would go all out with matching costumes and the whole month of October he would constantly try to scare you where possible.

Todd:
Both you and Todd would prefer a quieter night in on Halloween opting to carve pumpkins and watch a movie.
He'd probably put a bed sheet on and pretend to be a ghost if Neil forced him to go out.

Charlie:
Halloween is Charlie's favourite holiday so he loves to go full out.
He makes sure to make your costumes a big reveal to others and always picks something unique each year.
He definitely used to steal sweets of children when he was younger.

Knox:
Ones of Knox's favourite things to do at Halloween is to visit a pumpkin patch.
You'd both have wheelbarrow races around the grounds and just have complete fun with it.
You usually carve your pumpkins and share coffee whilst doing so.

Meeks:
Meeks isn't really used to doing much for Halloween but you managed to drag him to a party the first year you were together and ever since he's loved it.
You both tend to prefer dressing as something funny rather than a cute couples costume.

Pitts:
On Halloween you and Pitts would go shopping and buy a massive amount of sweets and snacks and then give them out to trick or treaters.
He'd also dress up his pets in costumes and take hundreds of pictures of them.