Driving together

Neil:
He's always in the drivers seat and you sit passenger.
Having a designated playlist ready for drives.
Head bopping to the most random songs.
Loves to hold your hand where possible.

Todd:
You prefer to drive and he's usually passenger.
Todd is freakishly good when it comes to directions and is your own human GPS.
You both usually stay sober when out with the group and end up being designated driver.
You have like 50 used air freshers all hanging in your car because you forget to bin them.

Charlie:
It's a mix, sometimes you drive and sometimes he does.
He's basically a drummer in another life as he always taps his hands on the wheel whenever music plays.
Always writes on your windows when passenger, his go to messages are usually hearts, smiley faces or if he's wanting to test the waters he will leave stuff like clean me or save me.

Knox:
He drives you everywhere, basically your very own taxi driver.
He does get pretty bad road rage though which can get annoying fast.
He loves to wear shades to look more "mysterious behind the wheel" even in winter when it's cloudy...
His car air freshener would definitely be pine scented.

Meeks:
It's a mix, he drives more though.
He definitely has a box full of emergency essentials like blankets and spare clothes if the car breaks down.
You tend to sleep a lot on long drives and he thinks it's the cutest thing.

Pitts:
You drive mostly.
Always brings snacks for the road.
Plays around with your radio until he finds the perfect station.
He also bumps his head getting into your car a lot as it's quite small.
Lots of little dashboard decorations like bobble heads etc.