Chapter 5- Panic

Hi Everyone!

Omg I'm amazed at how many people have read this story. 15K people have read this thing. Damn. It's been like 4-5 years since I updated this. No I didn't take a break or anything. I couldn't get back into my account. :(
The email listed was expired and so was the phone number and I couldn't remember my password. So until today when I came across a scrap of paper with my password for this account, I hadn't been able to access my Wattpad. Sad right?

I hope someone reads this. It's been so many years, so I wouldn't be too surprised if nobody read this.

So apologies y'all.
Here's a long awaited update.

Raven's POV:

I turned from grabbing the last bag from the floor to see Sang falter, her short body swaying dangerously, before she dropped like a rock towards the floor.

I dove for her, throwing the fruit cups and the bag to the side, not caring where they landed. I wouldn't let her hit the ground. She was fragile looking so beaten and bruised. I didn't want a fall to call her even more damage.

I caught her just in time, before she kissed the floor, her limp body fully supported by mine. I picked her up, not wanting a single part of her on the dirty floor.

She was light. Disturbingly light.

She barely weighed anything. Her breaths were shallow. Her eyes fluttered, her mouth moved slowly making sounds that were inaudible.

"SOUTH. SOUTH!"

South turned to face me. Upon seeing her collapsed form in my arms, he dropped the food and rush towards me.

" WHAT DID YOU DO?" He roared, covering the few metres between us in a split second." I BARELY TURNED MY BACK FOR A SECOND!"

I shook my head at him. We didn't have time for this. She needed a hospital. And fast. I stood with Sang cradled in my arms, her arm around my neck, her legs hanging limply to the side. A woman as pregnant as she, should not be so light. Her belly was so large it reminded me of a beach ball.  I assumed she must be 9 months pregnant, or thereabouts with the size of her stomach. 

South bent down next to sand and
began checking her, listening to her breaths and checking her pulse. 

His eyebrows furrowed.
"She's not looking good. We need to move." He said.

I nodded.

"Grab food. Hospital."

South nodded. He stood from his stooped position and gathered the food, shoving the loose items back into their bags before hurrying towards the car. Good. He was focused.

Sang shifted slightly.

Onlookers had begun to come forward and offer help, most being more of a sticky beak than actually helpful. I ignored them all.
I adjusted my grip slightly, holding her firmly, before starting to jog towards the car. These people were useless. We needed blondie.

Just as I reached the car the passenger door swung open.

“Get in. Let’s go.”

South had placed all the food in the back, and had already started the car, ready to go as soon as I got in.

Carefully I got in.