25

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

The day after the firework festival, both you and Sakusa could only think about the kiss you shared. Even now as he's trying to focus on his schoolwork, Sakusa's mind always finds its way back to you.

"KIYOOMI ARE YOU HOME?"

His cousin's voice snaps him out of his thoughts and he sighs, "I'm in my room. What do you want?"

He hears footsteps run up to his room and moments later he sees a breathless Komori standing at the entrance of his room. He enters the room and sits on Sakusa's bed, making himself comfortable. After doing something on his phone for awhile, he points it to Sakusa.

"Ah, I see you're assembling the council of losers again," Sakusa says, noticing the Facetime call.

"You're the loser," both Hoshiumi and Atsumu spit back.

"Who's team lost on their very first match at the Spring High? It wasn't mine."

"He got you there Atsumu," Hoshiumi consoles him, "But my team did better than yours in the Spring High, so you're the loser."

"Hoshiumi, your entire existence screams loser."

"Okay, that's enough," Komori stops them, "We gathered here today to discuss the results of Kiyoomi's confession at the firework festival yesterday. I already heard what happened but these two haven't and they've been bothering me ever since last night."

"We are as much a part of this as the two of you! It's not bothering if we wanna know how our advice went," Atsumu complains.

"Yea, where would you have been without our expert guidance?" Hoshiumi adds.

"I regret this already," Komori sighs, "But whatever, Kiyoomi go tell us what happened."

"I told her to call me by my first name, and..." he hesitates and debates whether he should tell them that he kissed you, but in the end he decides to keep that moment between the two of you.

"And? It sounded like you were gonna keep going?" Hoshiumi says.

"Yea, that's kinda a lame confession Omi-Omi, like you didn't even tell her how you feel, you just told her to call you by your first name," Atsumu points out.

"I mean would it even count as a confession?" Hoshiumi wonders, "I don't think it should."

"Yea it definitely shouldn't, I tell everyone at school to call me Atsumu, it's not like I'm confessing to them."

"That's true. but I think the context here matters," Komori brings up, "Like before y/n would just call Kiyoomi by his last name, now he told her to call him by his first name. That obviously suggests something."

"Yea but it's not a direct confession, so Omi failed and he's a loser coward and we get y/n's number," Atsumu smirks.

Hoshiumi leans back in his chair and smiles, "Finally, once I get your manager's number I can get my revenge."

"You're still trying to get revenge?" Sakusa asks, "It's definitely not gonna work. Besides you two are not getting her number."

Sakusa glances over at his cousin, who starts to sweat. Komori was just about to send them your phone number but staring into Sakusa's eyes made him feel unsafe. Before Sakusa could make a move, Komori runs into the nearest washroom and quickly locks the door before Sakusa could enter.

Sakusa starts to bang the door, "You can't hide in there forever Motoya. Just hand me your phone and I'll let you leave peacefully."

"No! I would be going back on my word if I listened to you. I told you I'm going to give them her number if you don't properly confess and you didn't. You didn't tell her your feelings, you can't just expect your feelings to be known if you don't confess."