Chapter 1

You're wearing a button-down shirt and jeans. She's wearing a short, tight, black dress that highlights her every curve. 

 You're making out with her. Every time you gasp for air, your tongue meets hers. 

You start to play with her bra strap, twiddling it in your hand. You slide your hands down to her waist, then down to the bottom of her dress. You wrap your fingers around the fabric and slowly pull it off, but she stops you. 

You're surprised. 

She grabs your neck and forcefully pushes you against the wall. She whispers in your ear, "So you think you're in control?"

Your eyes widen and you gasp. You weren't expecting a night of domination.

She slowly unbuttons your shirt and slips off your jeans as you make deep eye contact. She can tell you're nervous, but that just fuels her energy.

"Get on the bed," she commands. As she says this, she slaps your bottom, leaving a long stinging feeling. You sharply inhale and turn to look back at her. She signals to you to get on the bed and you do it all while staring deep into her fiery eyes. 

You lie on the bed as you watch her remove all of her clothing. Dress, bra, thong, all on the floor next to your clothes. 

You sit up on the bed while she stands next to the bed, naked. She reaches around you and unhooks your bra. She slides both straps down your arms and cups your breast in her hand.

She pushes you down, now lying flat on your back. She stadles on top of you and she starts to rub your nipples, causing them to become hard very quickly. She seems amused by this. She removes her hands from your breasts and trails them down to your stomach then to your underwear.

She rests her hands on clit, only a thin cloth separates you from her hand. She slowly moves her fingers up and down, stroking. 

She softly chuckles and whispers, "My god, you're wet."

You blush, mildly embarrassed until she says, "This is the dryest you'll be for a long time."

She makes strong eye contact with you as she slowly pulls off your underwear. She looks down at your pussy and smiles, a wave of excitement took over her body.

She spreads your legs and feels every layer of your skin. She kneels between your legs and then gets down on her chest.

Her mouth kissed the skin surrounding your clit. You could feel liquid coming out of you.

She places her tongue on your clit. Then moves it wildly.

After about forty seconds, your legs start to shake. You can't hold it in much longer. You beg her to let you cum, but she wouldn't listen...

She moves her tongue even more quickly, causing you to shake uncontrollably. 

Your eyes roll back in your head and you feel a pressure pulse through your spine.

She knows you can't take it anymore, but she just draws it out.

After what felt like an eternity, she finally says, "Alright, cum."

The pressure was finally released. Any remark Helena had made was tuned out by the sound of your pleasure.

When you finished you sat up and looked around the room. She forced you down on your back again.

Confused, you ask, "What's happening?".

An evil smile slowly appeared on her face. She whispered in your ear. 

"But we're just getting started."