Chapter 4

Hello angels! I hope you've had a good day/night!

This chapter is about Helena finding out we have an eating disorder  (TW)

*I do not have an ED or have ED tendencies, nor do I know anyone with an ED. I don't know how factually accurate this chapter is, so I hope you understand. This chapter isn't as good as the one about self-harming, since I can't relate to this topic. That is also the reason why I put off writing this*

I wrote the smutty part and class and everyone was staring at my computer lol

If you don't want to read the story because of the topic, I understand and I hope you have a great day/night  :)

Feel free to comment/dm me things you want me to write. I'm completely open to suggestions.

. . .

She started to take off my shirt, kissing my neck softly. Slowly undoing every button until she reached my bra. She looked down, tracing the fabric with her finger. 

I looked down at her and ran my fingers through her dark wavy hair, tucking a few strands behind her ears. She looked up at me will her big, sparkling brown eyes. She innocently smiled, then snuck her hand into my trousers, letting her fingers rest on my clothed opening.

I gasped, she looked into my eyes and started trailing her finger softly against my slit. I could feel her finger getting wetter and wetter with each movement.

She moved my underwear aside and stuffed two fingers inside of me, I gasped, but that trailed off into a moan. She repeatedly curled and uncurled her fingers, quickly rubbing deep inside of me. She then pushed her fingers in deeper, I let out a loud moan. She knew she found my g-spot.

She smirked and looked at me, my eyes squinted my mouth opening with each moan. 

She started to move her fingers in and out of me quickly. Each time she went in, she quickly curled her finger to reach my g-spot. She pumped her fingers faster and faster.

I started to feel lightheaded. I didn't know if that was because of my orgasm coming quickly or if it was something else. I dismissed it as something else.

My legs started to shake, the muscles contracting in my chest causing me to involuntarily curl my chest up. I felt my walls pulsate against her fingers. This only makes Helena pump her fingers faster.

I started to feel more lightheaded and dizzy, my eyes rolled back in my head and everything went black.

. . .

I woke up in a hospital bed with a light shining strongly down on me. I had a sharp pain in my temple, it pulsed and I knew something was wrong.

I was alone in the room. I looked around and saw a window looking over the London skyline to my left with three chairs under it. The chair closest to me had Helena's long black coat, purse, and phone on it. I was hooked up to a few monitors and had an IV connected to my left arm.

I heard a knock at the door. An older man with a pen and clipboard entered the room.

"Oh good, you're up." He said as he walked over to the monitors and looked at the IV bag, then sat down on the foot of my bed. "I'm Doctor Johnson and I'm here to ask you some questions"

"Hi, nice to meet you, but where's Helena?" I asked as I pointed to the chair with her things. Her phone was blowing up.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her in a few hours."