Chapter 2

"But we're just getting started." She said.

As good as she made you feel, you wanted to return the favor.

You cocked an eyebrow staring deep into her eyes and seeing a smirk slowly appear on her shining, wet lips. 

You grab her shoulders and you turn her over quickly and sternly so that she can't stop you. 

"What the hell are you doing?" she asks. 

"I'm returning the favor" You say this as you straddle her. Hovering over her, up and down. Your breasts softly caress her chest and upper body.

She looks confused knowing that she is usually the more dominant one.

You stare into her eyes with a stern facial expression. "Try and stop me." You say softly.

She raises an eyebrow, still with strong eye contact, "No, go right ahead." She looks down at your naked body, still hovering over her,  then back into your eyes. A smirk trails along her face again.

"Good."

You trail one hand over her abdomen, the other massaging her breast. The hand on her abdomen slides down through her pubic hair, you notice how wet it is.

She smiles and blushes, knowing that you're amused by her wetness. 

You smile back, then stick your middle finger inside her. She softly gasps. 

You add your ring finger and use your thumb to rub her clit in slow circles. You use your other hand to rub her nipple between your thumb and index finger. You pinch it tightly, but only for a second. 

She lets out a half moan, half whimper.

Her inner walls begin to pulsate against your fingers. Her breathing begins to quicken and deepen.

You start to smile, proud of what you're doing. 

She tells you to go faster.

You do so, as you add another finger. As you continue rubbing her clit, you feeling a liquid slowly trickle out.

You could tell she was close, very close. Every few seconds, she would let out high pitched moans. Her inner walls pulsated even quicker against your fingers. 

A wave of adrenaline rushes through you. 

"Please let me cum." Desperately, she begs. She could barely speak, every word was muffled by the sounds of her moans.

"Not yet."

"What!" she exclaims. "I can't hold it any-"

She screams as you dart down to her clit. Replacing your finger with your tongue. You began to pump your fingers harder.

More of that liquid came slowly trickling out of her clit.

She's screaming, begging you to let her come. Every word she says is interrupted by a scream or moan.

You love seeing this side of her, seeing her begging, tears streaming down her face. 

But you ignore her begs. Her eyes roll back as she tightly closes her eyes, her back curled up. 

You stop moving your tongue and sit up, still fingering her.

"Fine, you can cum now."

She screamed, her body gyrating with pleasure. You look down to see a white liquid covering the three fingers you repeatedly insert into her.

You start to slow down your movements, allowing her to ride out her orgasm. But you don't completely stop moving your fingers and out.

She starts to quiet down, almost finishing her orgasm. 

Then you move your hand quicker than before. You move your hand as fast as you can. She looks up, worried.

You look deeply into her eyes, "You wanted to cum so bad before, you can surely do it again."

She took a deep breathe.

You knew this orgasm would be stronger than the last one. The muscles in her legs begin spasming, shaking more with every thrust.

She started taking quick, deep breaths again. 

You dart down between her legs once again, licking every layer of skin. Then focusing on her clit, moving your tongue quickly side to side. 

Her legs begin to squeeze your head, but you forcefully push them down.

You can tell that she's trying to say something, but you can't understand what she's saying through her whimpers, moans, and screams.

More liquid began coming out of her clit, but more than ever before. She was squirting on you.

Every time she pushed, more high pitched moans escaped her lips.

You remove your fingers from her entrance, a white liquid trailing behind your fingers as you slowly remove them.

After about 15 seconds, she regains control of her body. She starts to breathe normally and stops shaking. 

She looks down at you, smiling, her face glistening with sweat. You smile back and place your head against her naked chest, listening to her rapid heart beats. She places both her arms around you, trapping you in her warm hug. You place your hand on her other breast fiddling with her nipple.

"I love you." She says, still mildly out of breath.

You smile and look up, "I love you too."

She gives you a forehead kiss and closes her eyes, exhausted from the evening you had.

You hear her soft snores as she slowly falls asleep.

You smile, for this is the happiest you've been in a long time.