4.

dakota how I look at him ❤Liked by kingvonfmdao, lildurk, xariathequeen, indiaroyale and 450

Liked by kingvonfmdao, lildurk, xariathequeen, indiaroyale and 450.6K
32.4K Comments
kingvonfmdao
xariathequeen friend!!!
tania tell me all the details!!

DAKOTA

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Sharon how are you today!" Dakota said with a smile.

Dakota was back at work she had finally finished her term for the school year an was happy to be out of school due to COVID-19. She was debating on if she should sign back up for the next term.

As for now she just wants to be a mom and salon owner, her business was good but due to COVID-19 she had to shut it down for cleaning an is just now opening the business back up temporarily.

"I am good! How's my little cute baby doing?" Sharon asked referring to Noah.

"Noah is doing fine, he's been sick lately with a little cold." Dakota stated.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that hope my precious friend feels better. Matter of fact me and my husband Jevon are planning a little get together an I want you to come an here's another invite so you can bring a plus one." Sharon says as she handed her a red envelope.

"Awe girl thanks! I would love to come what's the theme cause I know people be having themes." Dakota asked.

"Just come casually but don't be out here lookin like no hoe now." Sharon stated.

Sharon was an older woman between the age of forty-five an was a retired lawyer while her husband had passed on, so she's always looked to Sharon for advice since she was one of the only people who supported her in starting the salon.

"Alright! Well I will be coming! Matter of fact Sh-" Dakota started to say but someone caught her attention.

"Hey boo!" Tania and Xaria said as they walked in with India an someone other chick with green hair an tattoos.

"Hey babes! What're you guys doing here and hey India and....I think we haven't met, I'm Dakota nice to met you." Dakota said as she hugged her friends an tried to shake the woman's hand.

"I don't do strangers." She said.

Dakota made this face and gave the girl a look she's someone whose very sweet but you don't want to get on her bad side she's very vocal guess it was the Aries in her.

"Don't come in my place of business with that shit alright I dont even know you for one to be having a stank ass attitude!" Dakota stated.

The woman gave Dakota this stank look and walked towards her getting all up in her frame, opening her mouth to say something when India stepped in.

"Asian relax! We don't need you getting into it for no apparent reason, be nice we are in her establishment after all." India said as she grabbed her arm.