20

Nature Of A Man by Heather Headley

dakota guess whose back n better
Liked by asiandoll, lildurk, and 90,900,000 others
6,790,678,000 Comments
lildurk glad u healthy

DAKOTA

A week had gone by since the shooting and Dakota had to stay one more day since she started to have complications with the pregnancy.

It wasn't anything serious just mild issues but Dakota was still on alert hoping nothing was wrong with her children. As for Noah, he's been staying in Atlanta with Von since he wanted to spend some time with him.

Dakota was now driving down the street heading to Von's home, yes she decided to take him up on his offer of moving in together at first she didn't want to intrude on his home and other things since he had his homies living with him but Von being who he is convinced her to move in any way.

She was listening to "Toxic" by Kehlani while she drove down the street, Noah was in the car asleep while she belted out the notes of Kehlani's verses since that was one of her favorite records on "It Was Good Until It Wasn't".

Any way she stopped in his driveway parking her car before turning off the song and taking her keys from out the ignition.

************

"Folks! U missed me!" Von says while playing with Noah.

Dakota watched as her son smiled showing his teeth while enjoying being around Von it made her happy in a way that her son was being not cared for by her but by someone else that felt the same way about kids.

As for the suspect in the shooting of Dakota, it was found out to be a hitman hired by her child's father Dakota could believe he would stoop so low as to get her killed which made her dislike him even more, Von, on the other hand, wanted to kill him.

"You want something to eat?" Von asked.

Dakota shook her head no she had just eaten something earlier and wasn't in the mood to eat anything just yet, she had eaten a vegan soup earlier a was full for the time being it was sweet that he had asked her though.

"No, I'm good but it was sweet that you asked me though. I'll let you know when I'm hungry." She says while rubbing her belly.

She was now in her second trimester and it was kicking her butt five months into her pregnancy and boy was in pain, everything hurt from her legs, feet to her breasts and back this pregnancy was no joke in her opinion.

"I'm going to go upstairs and take a nap. You two gonna be fine down here?" She asked.

"Yeah we good! U an my babies rest!" Von said while sitting on the couch with Noah.