10. the cookout part 2

Playing All These Niggas by King Von

dakota hello, goodmorning! 😊
Liked by kingvonfmdao, buttalove,lildurk,queenini and 3,6779K others
4,4567,8K Comments
indiaroyale hello missthang!
queenini dem inches is long
buttalove looking cute!

DAKOTA

Dakota heard some shouting coming from outside and got up walking in that direction seeing Von fighting Dakhari an people trying to detain the situation not like Dakhari ain't deserve it.

"Dakota come get him!" Dakhari's mother said while trying to grab her son.

Dakota just stood there an watched Von had them hands, she honestly didn't want to go over there but knew she had too in order to calm down her boyfriend.

She waited until it had gotten broken up before walking over to Von she stood in front of him seeing he ain't have scratch on him.

"You ready to go?" She asked leaning to whisper in his ear.

"On King Dave I wanna finish fucking dis nigga up but since u wanna go we can go." He says staring at her.

"O-Okay let's go. I'll go get Michael an we'll be on our way." She says grabbing his hand.

Dakota went an got her son picking him up while grabbing his toys an things placing them in her purse before turning to see one or her child's father's cousins standing there.

"Wassup wit yo nigga?" He asks.

"Jerome relax this don't concern you why don't you tell your cousin to stop picking fights with people an he wouldn't be getting his ass beat." Dakota says while making a mean look.

Jerome just stood there looking dumbfounded while Dakota picked up her son walking away.

*****************

"This your new girl?" Kema asked.

Dakota was meeting the mother's of his children True and Dayon Jr.

"Yes, I'm Dakota and you must be Kema an you Mici right?" Dakota says.

Von was somewhere in his home playing with the children, well his two kids since Michael was fast asleep in Von's bed upstairs.

"Yeah, well I see you have a child of your own. I just hope you are treating our children right cause there doesn't need to be any issues." Kema said.

"I will treat them just as I have treated my own which like a mother, I'm not an evil or spiteful person when it comes to being with someone that has kids cause I know if I'm with this person then his children should be treated with the upmost respect an concern." Dakota says.

"How did you an Von meet might me asking?" Micii asks while shifting in her seat.

"At a concert my friends took me too an from then on it started out as a small conversation and now we're here. Does me being with him concern you both or is it being around your children?" Dakota questioned.