01.18

Playing We Belong Together By Mariah Carey

kingvonfmdao
Liked by queenkemaa, toosii, and 89,340,000 others
45,678,908,000 Comments

DAYVON

"Hey, da say anything?" Von asks Dakota's mother.

"She's back in surgery, we haven't heard anything else since then, I just hope my baby is okay," Sharon stated.

"She'll be fine ma," Brandon stated.

"Where folks?" Von asked looking around for Noah.

"H-" Brandon started to say until a familiar person interrupted him.

Von looked in the direction of the voice seeing Dakari walking in with Noah in his arms.

"I came as soon as I heard, how's she doing?" He asked staring at her mother.

"In surgery, matter fact we ain't even call you so how'd you know my sister was in the hospital?" Brandon said.

Von felt like something was off about this because first why was he holding a son he ain't even claim and secondly how did he find out about Dakota's condition.

"Xaria called me and that's how I found out." He says.

"Mhmm give me my nephew he doesn't need to be around you." Nicole stated.

He watched as Nicole took Noah out of his arms and held him, while he slept.

Even before Dakari could respond the doctor came walking over to them all. He hoped it was some good news at least.

"The Family of Dakota Hunters?" The man said.

"Yes, we're her family how is my baby is she and my grandchildren okay?" Sharon asked standing up.

"Hi, I am Dr. Johnson, I was the one performing surgery, Dakota is fine it was a bit of touch and go at first but the surgery was successful and, the babies are fine." He said.