16.

Missing You by Case

Missing You by Case

dakota barely have on any makeup and my freckles still showing.
Liked by indiaroyale, kingvonfmdao and 30,00,000
450,00,009 Comments
indiaroyale freckles are so cute!
asiandabrat 🙄

DAKOTA
chicago, illinois
8:00 am

Two weeks later

Dakota pulled up to her OB/GYN appointment she had scheduled, good thing she showed up a whole fifteen minutes early.

Noah is being watched by Nicole and her mother since she decided to spend some time with her daughter.

Anyway Dakota got out of the car and grabbed her purse while closing the car door making her way towards the building.

Once she made her way inside she went to sign in and took a seat in one of the comfy chairs while picking up a magazine. She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket seeing Dakari's ID pop up.

Dakota rolled her eyes and went back to reading the magazine that was in her hands waiting on her name to be called.

"Ms. Hunters Dr. Ayra is ready to see you now?" The woman says with the chart in her hands.

Dakota stood up and grabs her belongings heading towards the woman, the woman takes her to the fourth door down.

"The doctor will be right in with you!" She says.

Dakota took a seat on the bed placing her purse on the chair beside her, she was on the low nervous, earlier this week she had went out an partied drinking like crazy so the next day it was like a vertigo or something had came over her causing her to vomit like nobody's business.

Just then the doctor came walking in with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello Ms. Hunters how are you this morning?" Dr. Arya asked.

"I'm fine!" Dakota says with a half smile.

"Good, now what brings you in today?" The doctor asked with her pen up ready to write.

"I think I'm pregnant!" She blatantly said.

Dakota didn't even realize those two words slipped out of her mouth she was scared of the thought of being pregnant again but another part of her was happy because she could be a mother to a sweet blessing.

"Alright, well when your last menstrual cycle?" Dr. Arya asked.

"I honestly can't remember...." She says sighing.

"You're fine, I can take get a cup to urinate in and we can take the test here an give you a quick ultrasound to see how far along." She says with a warm smile.