9. the cookout

Playing Giving You More by Aaliyah

dakota throwback to when I used to rock the mic.
Liked by asiandoll, kingvonfmdao, buttalove and 89.68K others
45,679K Comments
asiandoll I bet dat shit trash!
thegreatestking @asiandoll on god!
xariathequeen @asiandoll and @thegreatestking I will beat both y'all asses. Dakhari you know I know where u stay!!

DAKOTA

Dakota ran her finger through her hair while texting Tania & Xaria in a group chat along with her child's father steady trying to facetime her but she kept declining.

"Who all gon be here again?" Von asked while looking out the window.

"Huh, sorry I was talking to Tania an them. Kiya Dahkari's first baby mother she has his three kids an Kaylee his second who has his four kids an then there's Laura she has his triplets so in total he has like ten kids plus Noah.

She watched as Von made this face.

"On king Dave dat nigga been out here wildin'. He been callin u?" Von asked.

"Non-stop! Imma have to change my number cause he cannot keep calling me like this. I told him to stop contacting me, he's been calling trying to get me to meet him somewhere." Dakota says while looking over at her son.

Noah started to make little noises he was already trying to talk and walk at eight months he would be turning nine months next month an she could not believe how fast he was growing.

"U tryna join in too folks." Von said smiling.

Noah just smiled throwing his hands around an kicking his feet.

"We're here!" Dakota said while looking out the window.

They all got out the car, walked up to the white colored house with people standing outside on the porch.

"Hey! Dakota baby!" A older woman said.

"Hey Ms. Jenkins!" Dakota said with a smile.

Camryn Jenkins was Dakhari's mother an boy was that woman something else, she always vouched that her child had done nothing wrong to Dakota even when the evidence was presented in the case. She had somewhat of a love-hate relationship with Dakota and the rest of his child's mothers.

"Is that my grandchild! He's gotten so big is he tryna walk yet?" Camryn asks.

"Yeah he's getting there, are the rest of the kids in there." Dakota said while taking Von's hand.

"Alright baby enjoy ya self! Kiya and them in there they've been waiting to see you that's all they could talk about honestly." She says.

Dakota made her way inside with Von by her side he was observing the scenery looking around.