Chapter twenty: Back home to some Info

Once I'm put of Josuke's room I run to mine, shut the door and lock it.

Ari: I can't believe I did that!!!

*I blushed and butterflies were floating inside my stomach*

Ari: If Okuyasu wasn't there...hehe..😳

*I kept thinking until Midnight floated around my suite case motioning that I needed to pack up my things.*

Ari: oh man I forgot!

*I then hurriedly packed my things together, changed my clothes, and then ran out to meet up with Josuke and the others.*

Okuyasu: come on Ari, what took you so long?!

*Okuyasu says as I run into the bus and sit by Josuke*

Ari: nothing!

*I turned to look at Josuke, who was blushing and looking away from me*

Ari: you ok Josuke?

*I asked him and then he replied*

Josuke: y-yea...I'm fine.

*I smile as the bus starts to move, it turns out to be a longer drive back because of traffic so we all played video games on our phones*

Ari: Beat you again!

*I say to Okuyasu, who is mad*

Okuyasu: Your a cheater! I know you are!

*he yells and then we started to laugh, after a while we started to get closer and closer back to Morioh*

Ari: so Josuke...when we get back...want to train with me?

*I ask trying to break the silence between us*

Josuke: Sure, I can help.

*he smiles at me and turns away again. I smile back and feel a little tired, soon I shut my eyes and fell asleep*

Josuke's POV: I turn back to Ari and find her falling to the side, so I move her head on my shoulder.

Josuke: So...cute...

*I blush and then lay on her head.*

{Back in Morioh~}

* I wakeup before she does and nudge her shoulder.*

Ari: Hmm...?

*she looks up at me and grins*

Ari: thanks for waking me.

*she says and then we both get off the bus heading over to Koichi and Okuyasu*

Okuyasu: Josuke Jotaro called! He wanted us to meet him at the hotel right now!

Ari: oh no, we better go.

*I say and then we get our things and start to run over to the hotel.*

Jotaro: oh your here.

*We get there and Jotaro greets us. Before welcoming us into his room*

Jotaro: I have more details about the enimie.

*we all gather around him and he continues to tell us about the enemie*

Jotaro: We also can confirm that he is indeed after Ari. You will need to train more often.

Ari: He must work for Miranda...stupid hag..

*I grunt and then Josuke puts his hand on my shoulder.*

Josuke: We will keep you safe.

*he says and smiles, I then smile back*

Ari: I really appreciate it.