1

✈︎ ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"MIKEY PASS THE BALL IM OPEN!" Joshua yelled while throwing his arms up infuriated as he stood near the mid court line.
The opponent behind absentmindedly being guarded by Joshua. He could handle it.

"HAND THE BALL OVER WILLIAMS." Mikey's coach and team all yelled in unison, all tired of his immaturity.

"Come on bro you do this every fucking game" Jalen yelled guarding the three point lane.

Mikey however ignored them determined to make the shot.

__________________________

Sabrina swished her hips side to side following the beat of the music playing in the background. Her arms roamed her body as she eyed Mikey on the court.

"Hey eyes over here!" Yasmeen shouted pinching Sabrina on her side flesh in the process, making the girl flinch.

They wore light green crop tops, white mini tennis skirts, and shimmery wedges.

Bending over yasmeen shook her bottom eyeing Mikey as well. As if in competition with Sabrina.

Rolling her eyes Sabrina fixated her eyes towards skai who bent over as well following yasmeens lead in the routine. Skai was always on point and it made Sabrina feel insecure. She was so perfect in Sabrinas eyes.

Skai looked over at Sabrina, rolling her eyes before moving her arms to show Sabrina that they were doing the next step. "Why is this girl so hard headed" she whispered to herself.

The girls moved in unison, all standing up straight before putting their arms up as if they were about to fight and shook their hips speedily. Smiling from ear to ear, they were killing it.

___________________________

It was down to the last 10s and it felt like everything had froze around him. Mikey began to sweat, panic clearly evident on his face. "I'm gonna make it" he repeatedly told himself running towards the net from the half court line.

5

Mikey began to jump up, ball slipping slowly from his hand because of the aggressive amount of sweat on his body and green goat jersey.

4

his tongue hung out his mouth as he stretched his right arm towards the net. "I'm gonna make it"

3

Joshua watched infuriated at his teammate for not listening. "He's not gonna make it" he sighed arms hitting his face in horror. The male behind him being guarded now headed towards Mikey in just a split second.

2

Everyone hung off the edge of their seats waiting in anticipation. Coach bit his nails cowardly holding on to his clip board.

1

The ball hit the net as Mikey's legs touched the ground again. Only being able to see the ball for a second before horror hit his face and his eyes went blurry.

0

Hitting the net the ball bounced off and onto the floor as the crowd from the opposite bleachers of his own team begin to chant in appreciation. "YES THE BOYS ARE HEADED TO FINALS" they screamed.

BOOOOOOOM

The bell had rung calling time and Mikey couldn't believe it. He had lost the first and last game of the season for his team. Collapsing onto the floor he glanced over seeing the opposite team jump with joy.

"Fuck" was all he could get out before he was snatched up and pulled towards the schools locker room.

He could see the slam magazine and other headlines now.

"Mikey Williams of lakeshore high disqualified from finals due to lack of team work"

He sighed already knowing who had grabbed him.

____________________________

"WTF WHERE YOU THINKING" Jalen stammered pushing Mikey into the locker with a loud thud. His sore body vibrating from the impact as he groaned in pain.

Mikey said nothing as he pushed jalen back, anger beginning to rise in his body. He was already embarrassed at the fact that he lost for his team, so he did not need to hear it again.

"Fuck you" was all Mikey said before the boys began to aggressively tackle each other. Slams of lockers filled the room as bruised knuckles and faces covered the scene. Bodies collided together as they chaotically tussled on the floor.

foul language flew from each of their mouths as they let all of their frustration out on each other. They had worked their asses off this season all for Mikey to ruin it just like that. So Jalen was gonna really let him have it.

"I hope your stupid ass is happy" Jalen spoke through punches, each connecting perfectly with Mikey's face.

"Bitch fuck you" Mikey spoke choking slightly on his own blood not before flipping them over and repeatedly punching Jalen. Hoping to leave a bruise.

The noise had reached the halls, causing confusion. Jaden and Joshua looked at each other in confusion before barging into the locker room in shock.

"Hey hey hey boys!" Jaden the youngest of the team called out grabbing onto Jalen, pulling him off of a bleeding Mikey. "stop this shit" he growled grabbing and locking Jalen's arms in the process.

"Fuck you Mikey, I worked my ass off for this shit and you fucked my season up!" Jalen spoke ,bloody spit flying as he pulled at the somewhat muscular boys arm restraint. "Let me fucking go" he shouted towards Jaden who didn't even budge.

All Mikey could do was chuckle before he was yanked up by none other then Joshua, who kissed his teeth at him.

"You're such a fucking dumbass bro. Did any of you think about the fact that y'all could get kicked off the team if coached had caught you instead of us?" He questioned

Both boys had placed their heads down now, room silent. They knew he was right and it only made the situation worse to Mikey. He had really fucked up and he knew it.

"Fuck you and definitely fuck you" Mikey scoffed pointing to Joshua then Jalen.

"I don't need y'all's opinion and I definitely don't need this shit" he complained dusting himself off and heading out the locker room with a slam of the door.

He needed a break. He didn't know where he was going but he was getting out of here.

"Fuck them niggas ion need this shit" he scoffed stomping his feet childishly as he walked towards the gymnasium exit.

"WILLIAMS" coach yelled causing Mikey to scoff.

Without even turning his head around Mikey stuck his middle finger up and spoke out "fuck you" before heading out of the building. He was truly fed up.

What a hothead.