5

✈︎ ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Yooooooooo." Jaden said dapping me up in the process. He had been hosting a party tonight and I wanted to go cause... hello it's a fucking party! I needed to let some steam off anyways and forget about jay for once.

Dapping the gang up I walked into the kitchen and chilled by the fridge texting Sabrina to figure out where she was. She had told me earlier to meet her here yet she was nowhere to be found.

Huffing to myself I gave up receiving no replies from her and decided to light a blunt chilling wit Jaden.

"So the fuck is up with you and Joshua?" He asked making me groan shamelessly. This was not the time nor place for this shit so I began walking away, exhaling the smoke from my lungs.

"Damn fuck you too then!" He shouted as I walked away shaking his head as he sipped his drink.

______________________________

Stumbling into a room i sat down trapped in my own head. I couldn't get the thought of jay out of my life and it bothered me. What the fuck was wrong with a nigga?

"Oh shit my bad." I heard near the door looking up just to see Joshua. Just my fucking luck.

Chill.

Sighing i waved him to come into the room. To high to even give a fuck right about now. Plus, I wasn't finna let dis nigga blow my high right now.

Feeling a sudden dent in the bed I knew that he had joined my sitting, and I looked at him seeing that he was about to speak.

Sudden. *play song now*

"Look I-." Was all I let him say before something came over me. I needed him and I needed him badly.  Right now I was not finna take a no for a fucking answer.

So I kissed him.

placing my hand onto his cheeks I began to passionately kiss his lips, short pecks turning into long ones. Hoping some how he could feel my emotions pouring from it.

The music from outside of the room seemed to fit so well into our situation, but that was the least of what I cared to pay attention to right now.

To in shock to kiss me back right away he let me take full control, which I had wanted anyway. Placing my hands onto his chest I began to push him down onto the bed never detaching my lips from his. I subconsciously bit down onto his bottom lip causing him to groan and me to smirk.

Coming to his senses jay began to kiss me back. Hard.

Kicking our shoes off I began to unbutton his pants as he did the same to mine never breaking the kiss.

The feeling of his lips on mine had my head spinning . It could have been the weed but then again maybe not. it didn't matter though because in this moment he was mine.

my breath grew heavy as our tongues began to dance on one another's. Hands roaming freely onto each other I began to subconsciously grind onto him. His body vibrated underneath mine, breath heavy as I sat up slightly throwing my head back.

Hot.

Bodies sweaty, hearts pumping . I swear I was on cloud nine and I knew he was too. I couldn't figure out what it was but something was drawing me to him so much in this moment that I couldn't give one fuck.

Desperate.

Latching his lips back onto mines jay pulled my head down closer to his. I began to feel myself grow harder by the second as I placed my right hand onto his neck which he clearly enjoyed. Groaning slightly I could tell something was happening with him. He needed me just like I had needed him.

Detaching his lips from mine I felt him moan flipping us over. His lips were swollen and glistening with saliva. My God he looked so good, I wanted to kiss him again.

Now on top of me I felt him grind onto to me harshly, his breath moving faster and faster by the minute.

Finally letting loose I rested my hands behind my head and watched him desperately take control. I wanted him to show me what he was capable of without me.

"Please" he cryed out moving his hips at a faster pace into mine. Placing his left hand onto my chest I could feel him grab my right hand with his and place it onto his own neck.

I could tell he was close and god so was I.

"MIKEY!" I heard him moan out loudly clutching onto my shirt. He had came and I was about to do the same.

Caught.

"Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't know anyone was in here I'm looking for my boyfriend." I heard from the door bursting open. A blond haired girl stood there with her hands covering her eyes. I couldn't really see her to well from the bright light shining into the room.

Freezing, me and jay looked at each other and then at the door. Terror ridden on all of our faces.

Sabrina *stop the song*

"Are you fucking serious?!" She screamed uncovering her eyes all the while turning the lights on.  She was fuming and her normally pale skin had turned a tinted tomato red color.

Pushing jay off of me I got myself together chasing Sabrina down the steps and out of the door. My shoes weren't even properly on, but that was the least of my worries now.

I fucked up and I fucked up bad bad.

"Sabrina wait!" I shouted hopping on one foot as I tried to place my other shoe back on, my lips swollen from the kiss. Breathing heavily you could see the air coming from my mouth, it had been getting cold outside lately.

Sabrina froze her eyes beginning to water and it broke my heart. Tears now trickling down her face her pink lips quivered, but she sucked it up wiping her face off sniffling heavily.

I had hurt her again. I'm such a dumbass.

Fuck

"Fuck you and most definitely a big fat fuck you to you Joshua!" She yelled pointing her fingers around as she slammed her car door and began to drive off.

I didn't know what to do anymore. I just froze watching her red Benz drive away recklessly.

Looking behind me there stood Joshua and everyone else from the party. The boys had all looked between me and josh raising their eyebrows. Shocked was an understatement. Their jaws hung low as I subconsciously looked over at Joshua.

We made direct eye contact as we both stood still with watery like eyes. You could tell by his face Joshua looked frightened. What the fuck do I do now?

"Fuck" I stammered